Satire Script posted March 25, 2021 Chapters:  ...23 24 -25- 26... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Mexico 3

A chapter in the book Kaleidoscope

Dispute 19

by Iza Deleanu


The setting is one empty room. One actor plays all the characters.


Me: I must admit Hamlecito is trying, but I am tired of pretending!

Evil Me: I am tired of this All-Inclusive fake shit. We don't even have a pool, and the food is so lame. I will never be a real cook. So far, I fake it until I make it, but now I am too tired to play this game.

Me: I think it's time to break this spell. Hamlecito?

Evil Me: Si signior. Jugo? Vino?

Me: Stop! I am tired of this game. It's time to go back " home" and deal with the reality.

Evil Me: I agree. This Mexican business is way over my head! If I was playing a Jamaican, you know, "don't worry, be happy." I am not good with Mexican food. What the heck are tamales? Thank God for Costco, viva chips, and salsa.

Me: You are right. I think in one week I gained like ten pounds. I think I had enough salsa and chips to last me for the whole life.

Evil Me: Do you want to go to Jamaica now? I can make jerk chicken. I am good with meats and veggies.

Me: No! No more fake trips until Covid is over.

Evil Me: So, what next?

Me: The usual: jobs, rent.

Evil Me: You mean the blah, blah, blah?
TO BE CONTINUED


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.