Romance Fiction posted February 25, 2021 Chapters: 3 4 -5- 6... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Noel and Luci work on a project

A chapter in the book Caballeros book 3 Wild boys

Noel age 16 cont.

by Sylcastillo14

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
                                                                                                Noel
 
The meeting is fun, and I learn cool team building games that will come in handy later.  My Nina has us break-off in teams of two, and she pairs me with Luci to come up with activities we can come up with over the school year. We have two weeks to come up with ideas. We need to do this outside of school. Luci is not allowed to have anyone at her house, so we decide that we’ll meet up and my house or the library.  She seems like she will get me into some trouble, but I mean the best kind of trouble.
 
“She’s gonna try to get her claws into you. Watch out for that one.” Guerro says, laughing.
 
“it might be fun.” I laugh. “I'm trying to be cool, though. I need to watch myself. I just moved here, and I don't want to rock the boat." I noticed Luci watching from the back of the room. She begins to walk up to us with a sexy sway of her hips.
 
"Noel, I have to go help at my family's restaurant today. Can we meet up tomorrow?" Luci asks.
 
"Sure, give me your cellphone. I will put in my number." I say. She smiles, handing me over her phone. I put in my number. "Text me so I can save yours.". She nods and walks out of the class, looking back at me, biting her lip. My phone buzzes. It is a selfie of Luci, and fuck me. She's sexy.
 
"Boy, you're in trouble," Cecy says, laughing.
 
"Naw, I'm okay."
 
"Keep telling yourself and your friend that." She says, pointing to my crouch.
 
"Shut the fuck up!" I laugh.  She bumps her shoulder into my arm and laughs herself.
 
"I can use some help at the health center," Nina says.
 
"Health Center?" I ask.
 
"Yes, on campus, there is a Health Center. It's cool. They help students with birth control and STDs. The best part is they help them with mental health issues. "Cecy says, full of pride. "It's an amazing thing they're doing."
 
"That sounds cool! We needed one of those at my old school. What do you need us to do, Nina?"
 
"I need help to clean the demonstrators." She says, walking out of the room, and we follow.
 
"What are demonstrators?" I ask.
 
"Oh, you'll see," Cecy says.
 
                We walk into the health center, and wow, this place is a real doctor's office, only a small one. Nina leads us into a room with a huge sink, and inside the sink are a shit ton of dildos.  Everyone laughs at my surprised expression.  Cecy turns on the water and squeezes some soap into the large sink,
 
"I'll wash, Noel, you'll rinse, Guerro you dry them and Narizón you put on the lube thing."
 
"Lube thing?" I laugh.
 
"It prevents them from cracking," Cecy says. "Let's wash these dicks."
 
"Okay, boss!" Narizón laughs.
 
Cecy grabs the first one and lathers it up, and she takes a moment to examine it. We look at her with amusement. She looks over and us and laughs at us watching her.
 
"Hurry up, Cecy," Guerro says.
 
"Shut up. I got to make sure I wash the gooch part."
"The what part?" I say, trying not to laugh.
 
"You know the gooch." She says with a completely straight face.
 
"The Gooch? What the fuck is that? Guerro laughs.
 
"This part." She says, pointing at the bottom of the dildo. "This is the gooch." We roar with laughter and fall on the floor, cackling. She splashes all of us with water over and over again. She’s laughing so hard that she snorts, making us laugh harder. "What’s it called?"
 
"It's called the perineum." I laugh.
 
"I like gooch better." She laughs. The guys and I look at each other. It's like we share a brain at that moment. We nod at each other.
 
"Well, since you like that name so much, Cecy. You will now and forever be known as The Gooch." Guerro says with a chuckle.
 
"No, I won’t be." She laughs.
 
"Oh, and I can be called Narizón?" Narizón laughs. "Too bad that's your name for now and always."
 
Standing there in the utility room, we laugh and joke with each other. The Gooch can read a dude to filth, and she is fantastic. Little did I know that I met the most important people I would ever have in my life.
 
 
I go home, and the house is empty because Mama and Dad are at work. The boys are in preschool, and my Abuelo picks them up.  I take off my shirt and pants because it's so hot in the house. I make two sandwiches, one for me and one for dad. He comes home for lunch every day. Just as I get my second sandwich made, I hear his car pull into the driveway.
 
"I made you a sandwich," I call out from the kitchen.  He walks through the house, but I hear the second set of footsteps.
 
"Thanks, Mijo," he calls out. "Someone is here to see you." He steps into the kitchen and notices that I'm in my underwear. "Oops." I look up and see him and Luci in the kitchen.
 
"Shit, let me get some clothes on," I say. "I’ll be right back.”
 
“Okay, I brought some snacks from my family's restaurant,” Luci says.
 
I run to my room and throw on a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top. I grab my notebook and run back into the kitchen. Dad is eating a buñuelo that Luci brought, and it makes me smile. He is enjoying his food. Dad looks over at me and smiles. He grabs his keys and heads to the front door, but he nods his chin over to the door.  I follow him to the door, and he looks at me.
 
“You better be careful. Noel, if you choose to have sex be safe about it.”
 
“Dad! We’re working on a project for school.”
 
“Yeah, well, one thing leads to another. I saw how Luci was looking at you. I’ve been there, Hijo. I know what’s up.”
 
“Dad, stop.”
 
“Fine, but remember what I’m saying.” He says. I nod. “Bye, Luci! Thanks for the snacks.”
 
“Bye, Mr. Felix.” She calls out from the kitchen.
 
I go back, and we get to work on an activity for the school, a carnival. We go over what we want to have at the carnival, and in the next few weeks, we will see if it will be possible and if we have to work out a budget. She is smart as a whip but likes to pretend that she is not. I eat the snacks that she brought, and they taste great. She lets me know that she made them and tells me her dad let her off early to work on the project.
 
We go into the living room and watch some TV, and I can’t concentrate because she is sitting pretty close to me. She is beautiful, and my heart is beating fast. I look over at her, and she smiles at me, and my god, that smile is everything.
 
“Can I kiss you?” I ask. I feel so stupid for asking.
 
“I like your accent. Can you ask me again?” Luci smiles.
 
“Luci, can I kiss you? I ask. She nods, her face blushing.
 
My lips meet hers. We kiss frenzied. I take Luci by the hand and take her to my room. We make out on my bed, and it is bliss. Damn, if Dad wasn’t right, one thing leads to another…..
 
We have sex.
 


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sylcastillo14 All rights reserved.
Sylcastillo14 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.