Family Poetry posted February 24, 2021 Chapters:  ...76 77 -78- 79... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Growing Peace of Mind

A chapter in the book The Two of Me

Tending A Garden of Love

by QC Poet

Sowing seeds of Hope,
Vastly increases Life's flow,
Easing your Brain's stress!
Uprooting worries planted,
Peace of Mind growing granted!

 

 




Tanka Poetry Contest contest entry

Recognized


Tending A Garden of Love
2/24/2021
By; Chochee Medina
(A.K.A) George Martinez / QC Poet

Growing Peace of Mind

Notes;
Photo Collage is a mixture of a photo from a Free Internet Culture Site Download and the Author's Family Photo Collection arrangement.

Pictured with me (Eldest shown in this picture) are two of my younger brothers. There are 6 boys and 2 Girls in my family, I am the Forth Eldest.

Our Father was Richly Blessed with Talent, among his many skills shared with us kids were; Gardening / Landscaping, Mechanics, Masonry, Plumbing, Painter, and Of Course Parenting and many others.

The Rough Translation for Collage Photo's Saying Is;
It's Time to Forget Everything and Sow the Light in Your Heart!


A Tanka is another poetry type related to the haiku. The first three lines are unrhymed. They have a syllable count of five, seven, five like the haiku. But the last two lines both have seven syllables. So the syllable count is: (5, 7, 5, 7, 7)

A Traditional Japanese haiku requires some reference to nature or the season. The goal of a haiku is to capture a single moment with very few words

See Contest Rules Example for additional construct details.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. QC Poet All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
QC Poet has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.