Family Poetry posted February 24, 2021 Chapters:  ...75 76 -77- 78... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Legend's Still Do Grow!

A chapter in the book The Two of Me

My Bro the Crow

by QC Poet

Friends Called Him the Crow!
Shared a Story He Did Know,
A Father's Legend Still Grows!

 




3 Line Poetry Contest contest entry


My Bro the Crow
2/23/2021
By; George Martinez
(A.K.A) Chochee Medina /:QC Poet

Tribute to My Elder Brother
(In a 5-7-7 Syllable Poem)

Notes;
Photo Credit to; a Collage Created with Author's Photo Collection plus Free Native American, Legend Downloadable photos, found on the Internet with Author's Add-on Arrangements and Coloring tints.

Arrangements, Interuptations Intent is Remembrance and Humor.

When my Eldest Brother Told the following story to teen friends of his and earned their given moniker - Crow, as his sidekick they referred to me as Little Crow.
Here is Our Father's Crow Story;

When you hear a Crow Cawing at you,
See What Direction it is Facing - It Means there is some News, Good or Bad Coming from the Direction the Crow is Cawing.

Over the years We've Found this to be True more times than Not.

I Live in the Antelope Valley and find Ravens are bigger, have different tail feather shapes and gather in pairs where Crow's gather in Gangs.
The Humor Intent Extends to Ravens, No Discriminatory Intent Applicable. Roy would have Appreciated my Dark (See My Photos) Humor as this is Intended..
I've passed this Family Legend down to my Son's and Grandkids to include Ravens, Whether they are In Pairs or In Flocks.

3 Line Poetry Contest
Write a poem that has three lines and a syllable count of either 5-7-5 or 5-7-7. The poem must address a loved one. This contest has a cash prize. Deadline� in 2 day.


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HyKZ84VPi_I&feature=share
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. QC Poet All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
QC Poet has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.