Romance Fiction posted February 24, 2021 Chapters: 1 3 -4- 5... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Noel meets new friends

A chapter in the book Caballeros book 3 Wild boys

Noel 16 cont....

by Sylcastillo14

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.


Background
Noel gets sent away by his papa and he has to pick up the pieces he goes to a school function where he meets new friends
                                Noel
 
Great, they already hate my ass; this should loads of fun. Not! I look at the floor at my chuck Taylors and look up again. When our eyes meet, the three of the kids I met yesterday begin to laugh. It confuses the fuck out of me. Are they laughing at me? The girl stands up, and with her hand outstretched, I shake the hand she offers me.
 
“Sorry about yesterday. I’m Cecilia, but you can call me Cecy.” She says with a smile. The boys join and shake my hand too.
 
“I’m Felipe,” The tall boy says.
 
“We call him Narizón,” Cecy says.
 
“I’m Octavio, but everyone calls me Guerro.” The smaller blond boy says.  A girl that was sitting towards the back of the room comes up.
 
“I’m Luci,” the girl says.  Damn, she is super cute. I smile at her, and I notice the lovely blush of color that hits her face.
 
“Why don’t you introduce yourself,” Nina says. 
 
“My name is Noel Fernandez, and I just moved from Texas to live with my mom. I will be a senior this year and look forward to getting to know you all.”
 
“You have an accent,” Luci says with a smile.
 
“No, I don’t.” I laugh.
 
“Yes, you do,” Nina says with a laugh. “Anyone have any questions for Noel?”
 
“You always lived in Texas?” Guerro asks.
 
“No, I was born not too far from here, and I moved to Texas when I was a baby when my Mom and Papa got married. They got divorced when I was two, but she was accepted to UC Berkeley to get her Masters and then she got her Ph.D. I stayed in Texas so she could study. I would come here during the summers.”
 
“His mama is Mrs. Felix,” Nina says.
 
“Shut up! Are you serious?” Cecy screams, excited!
 
“Yup, that’s my mama,” I say proudly.
 
“She’s a badass! I want to be like her when I get older.” Cecy says.
 
“Any more questions?”
 
“Yes, I have a question,” Luci says. I nod at her. “Do you have a girlfriend?”
 
“Did you seriously ask him that?” Narizón asks.
 
“Mind your business Narizón!” she yells at him.
 
“Hey, stop, guys,” Nina tells them, and they stop bickering. “Noel, you don’t have to answer that.”
 
“It’s okay. No, I don’t have a girlfriend.” I answer.
 
“Are you gay?” Luci asks, gaining groans from all the kids in the room.
 
“Luci! That is not appropriate.” Nina says.
“It’s all good, Nina. No, Luci, I’m not gay. Not even close.” I smile at her.
 
“Good to know.” She says, biting her lip.
 
“Stop flirting already!” Cecy laughs. “We got shit we need to take care of.”
 
“What’s the verdict, guys?” Nina asks them. They all look at me. What the hell is going on.
 
“Yes,” they all say at the same time. Yes, to what?”
 
“What’s going on?” I ask.
 
“We just decided on a huge matter for our MECHA group,” Nina says. “Cecy, tell him what you all decided.”
 
“We decided who our new president will be,” she says with a smile.
 
“Oh, yeah, who?” I ask
 
“You!” they all yell out.
 
“Me?”
 
“Yes, you,” Cecy says. “You come with great recommendations. I trust Mrs. Morales and her judgment. So can you please stop flirting with Luci and bring this meeting to order.
 
“Let’s do it!” I say.
 


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sylcastillo14 All rights reserved.
Sylcastillo14 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.