Romance Fiction posted February 24, 2021 Chapters: Prologue 1 -3- 4... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Noel is upset at his papa

A chapter in the book Caballeros book 3 Wild boys

Noel 16 cont.

by Sylcastillo14

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.


Background
Noel goes home after he finds out why his papa sent him away
                                                                Noel
 
I walk into the house and see my brothers watching Tv. Once they lay eyes on me, they dart over to me. I pick them both up and squeeze the hell out of them. I never want them to feel what I'm feeling right now. It's my job to protect them. I sit on the couch with them and look at the Tv; they are watching Franklin. I used to love watching this cartoon when I was little.
 
"Where is Mama?" I ask.
 
"She went to Nana's," Tenoch says without taking his eyes off the screen.
 
"Where is daddy?"
 
"In the kitchen."
 
"Okay," I say. I go into the kitchen, where Dad is putting away the dishes. "Dad, I'm sorry about earlier. I appreciate you loving me regardless of not sharing the same blood with me." I try to fight back the tears, but I'm not successful.
 
"Aye, Hijo, come here," he says, hugging me. "I Love you. Do you want to talk about it?" I shake my head. "When you're ready, I'm here."
 
"Thanks, Dad. I'm going to take a shower."
 
"Leave the door unlocked in case Tenoch has to use the bathroom."
 
I get in the shower and let myself let go of everything slide down to the bottom of the shower floor and cry.  I can't believe that my Papa said he would do anything to save his marriage, including getting rid of his only son. I'm not a fucking animal that you get rid of when you don't want it anymore. I'm a human being. I hear the door open and scramble to my feet.
 
"Tenoch, you have to go pee-pee," I ask.
"It's mama." My mom says.
 
"Maaaaaaa!" I yell. "I'm naked." She laughs.
 
"I gave birth to you, Noel. I know what you look like naked."
 
"It's not the same thing!"
 
"Fine, I'm going to call that son of bitch father of yours." She says. It goes dark in the bathroom.
 
"Maaaaaa!"
 
"What?" she comes back in, realizing that she turned off the light on me. She begins to laugh hysterically. Making me laugh. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Mijo. See what your Papa does to my mind."
 
 
We go to dinner, and I have a good time with my family.  My mom screamed at my Papa, and then she let Esther have it. She is a lioness when it comes to her cubs. I love her for it. Mama is a tiny spitfire, and damn the man that crosses her. She threatened to go to Texas to beat Papa's ass. It made me laugh; she gave me a death stare, and I stop laughing. I go into my room to get ready for bed. I find Tenoch and Zuma in my bed.  They fight about who is going to sleep next to me, so I get the middle. Damn, this bed is fucking small, but I wouldn't change it.
 
My alarm goes off at seven-thirty to a tiny foot in my face, and I groan. I get up slowly, so I don't wake the boys. I get ready to leave for the MECHA workshop that  Nina Sol signed me up for. These workshops are mainly for the leadership of the group. They teach team building games that are taken back to the larger group. Not sure why I'm going to this workshop I'm not leadership here. She did say the advisor was really cool, so I'm excited to meet this advisor.
 
The high school where the workshop is going to be held is huge. I think this is the school that I will be going to this year. It doesn't look like a high school; it seems like a college. My old school was small, and I think it will take time to adjust to this place.  Nina said she would meet me at the front of the school. I skateboard to the school, and once I see Nina, I slow down and stop in front of her.
"Yay, you made it!" she says in a cheerful voice.
 
"Did I have a choice?"
 
"Nope!" She laughs. "Ready?"
 
"Sure, why not. What is the advisor's name?" I ask.
 
"The Advisor's name is Marisol Morales?"
 
"Wait, you're the advisor?"


 
"Guilty as charged!"
 
"That's cool."
 
"I have four kids that are rock stars in there. I told them about you. They don't have a president right now because the kid that won got into a fight and was expelled from school. They're down to give you a chance to show what you can do."
 
"Won't they think that I got the position because of you and not what I can do?"
 
"That's why you will prove to them what a chingon you are!" She says, giving me a huge hug.  We walk to a door and begins to open the door. "Wait here so I can let them know you're here." She walks in, and I can hear her. "Quiet down. He's outside. Let's show him some respect." The door opens, and she waves me into the room. "Everyone, this is Noel."
 
I look at the kids sitting at the tables and fuck me! It's the kids from the skate park.
 


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sylcastillo14 All rights reserved.
Sylcastillo14 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.