Satire Script posted February 11, 2021 Chapters:  ...19 20 -21- 22... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Lady Liberty

A chapter in the book Kaleidoscope

Dispute 15

by Iza Deleanu



The setting is one empty room. One actor plays all the characters.

Evil Me: Okay, bro, what time shall I drop today to see your Lady Justice Performance?

Me: Hamlet, I am playing that statue of Liberty, not Lady Justice. My performance starts at 10 am, you can drop any time.

Evil Me: 10 am? Let me check my schedule. Mmm, no, this is not working for me I can drop the earliest at 2 pm.

Me: What the heck are you talking about? Have you started a new job, and I don't know about? Or it's your beauty sleep that interferes with your duty to your friend?

Evil Me: No job, bro, as you know I am in a break, or as you say between jobs. You are right it's my beauty sleep. You know how grumpy I am if I am wake before noon.

Me: Oki, doki! So because of your sleeping therapy, you want to lose the chance to make fun of me posing as a statue?

Evil Me: Well, if you put it this way, you are right I can't miss this chance. Count me on, bro! You played such a bad Ophelia the last time; I cannot wait to see you playing a bad Statue of Liberty.

Me: I will do my best to oblige, my prince!

Evil Me: Bro, stop playing women in distress, you are not good at this. Next time try for a more manly role.

Me: Ha, ha, ha, look who's talking. Have you forgotten that you were parading a couple of days ago in women attire to hide from the Russian mafia? Serioja idi siuda!

Evil Me: Hey, I did it for our rent; and Serioja didn't come here, so because of my bravery we were able to play the rent for the entire year.
Me: Okay, I will see you tomorrow at 10 am?

Evil Me: Fine, give me a break, Miss Liberty!

 
TO BE CONTINUED


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.