General General posted February 4, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The only failure is in not trying

Failure

by Joanne Gill-Maddick


 
 

Failure forever scared me. The words cut through one's heart like a knife. You feel unworthy and never good enough.

Inferiority sets in you feel like a loner and don't fit in.

Failure can make you crawl into a shell and make it your home.

You’re merely existing in life just going through the motions. You become fixated on failure.

Fear invades your psyche crippling you to the point of no return.You become afraid to try.

Over time I've re-evaluated failure and it's meaning. With a new outlook on life.

Forgiving

Artistic

Imaginative

Loving

Unique

Real

Easygoing

"The only failure in life is in not trying." {George Clooney}




Failure writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a free verse poem about failure. No rhyming patterns.


Failure Can be perceived as bad and crippling or it can be a stepping stone to success. You have to decide whether it will make you or break you.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Joanne Gill-Maddick All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Joanne Gill-Maddick has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.