Song Lyrics Poetry posted January 29, 2021 Chapters:  ...71 72 -73- 74... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Street Life in the 1980's

A chapter in the book The Two of Me

Tale of the Cocaine Blues

by QC Poet


Hey there Gente have you Heard the News?
Crow and his Little Brother got the Cocaine Blues,
Started out Sniffing some of that White Powder in rails of Twos,
Got the idea Sniffing n Smoking Coco Puffs, ah ~ just to get Amused?

In a Beaker Weighted Grams of White Powder ~ placed in Boiling Water?
Stirred side to Side rolling'em into Rocks ~ as they were Getting Hotter!
Growing bigger and Bigger depending on Purity ~ its  ah, a great Party Starter!
Smoked in Glass Pipes ah crackling ~  if U Smoked too much, you'd End Up a Street Gang Martyr?

Hey there Gente have you Heard the News?
Crow and his Little Brother got the Cocaine Blues!
He handled the Oz's ~ oh Brother little Crow Elbows of Weed?
Between them Two ~ they'd get Everything your Party Would Ever Need!

Hey there Gente have you Heard the News?
Crow and his Little Brother got the Cocaine Blues,
Started out Sniffing some of that ~ ol' White Powder, in rails of Twos!
Got the idea Sniffing n~ah, Smoking Coco Puffs oh ~ just to Get Amused!

Crow handled the Oz's ~ Brother little Crow, oh da ~ Elbows of Weed, yes Between those Two ~ oh they'd just get Everything your Party Would Ever Need?
Got the idea Sniffing n Smoking Coco Puffs ah Jusss to get Amused!
Their ideas Never ended Nicely Now,  ~ Soo Please Don't ever get Their Story Confused.

 

 





Tale of the Cocaine Blues
By Chochee Medina
(A.K.A) George Martinez / QC Poet
Street Life in the 1980's
(Chapter in the book The Two of Me)

Notes;
Photo Credits; to a Free photo download of Tony Montana (a.k.a. Scarface) with Author's Add-on Wording

This poem / story was Originally written in the early 1980's by; George Martinez but Never Published anywhere. Written as a Cocaine Tale using Metaphors (as in a Song by the Eagle's named Hotel California).
Any Resemblance to People or Places, Living or Dead is Strictly Coincidental.

The Capitalized Words are for Song Version Emphasis.

When cocaine powder is mixed with baking soda to form a paste and heated, the substance hardens when stirred into rocks. The end product was given the street name 'crack,' for the crackling sound it makes when smoked.

Definitions;
A. Gente; translates to People in Spanish Cuulture
B. White Powder was a Common 80's reference for Cocaine
C. Coco Puff's a Common 80's ref. for Marijuana sprinkled w/Cocaine
D. Oz's and Elbows were street language for Ounces and Pounds

https://science.howstuffworks.com/crack2.htm

The Epic Tale in this poem, Lyric/Story is the relationship to something out of someone working for people or characters in a movie version (as in the movie: Scarface).
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. QC Poet All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
QC Poet has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.