Satire Script posted January 24, 2021 Chapters:  ...13 14 -16- 17... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
first day

A chapter in the book Kaleidoscope

Dispute 11

by Iza Deleanu



The setting is one empty room. One actor plays all the characters.


Me: Wow, 5 pm and his Majesty is not back, yet! Will he come in one piece?

Evil Me: Knock! Knock!

Me: Who's there?

Evil Me: It's me Aleksei!

Me: Aleksei?

Evil Me: I mean Gamlet, oops Hamlet!

Me: Oh, how do I know it's you? Tell me something funny!

Evil Me: Oh cruel faith, the Gods have spoken!

Me: I said funny, not tragic! Okay, Hamlet came in!

Evil Me: I brought you 200 bucks to add to the rent and food, so you don't have to spoil me tonight with your spaghettini bullshetini! I got us some fake champagne, that thing you call Prosecco. If they pay me like this every day, we will be rich. Man, this role is the best ever! I don't have to pretend and my broken Russian doubled by my English seals the deal every time I open the door!

Me: Slow down, Aleksei! What role are you talking about? Aren't you the dry cleaner?

Evil Me: Yup, I am the dry cleaner and receiver. I clean the cash and receive the packages!

Me: What?

Evil Me: Later, mate, I just need to eat and enjoy my role, please!

Me: Fine! Give me the money honey, before you spent them on something stupid!

Evil Me: You and your money, here, take it!

 
TO BE CONTINUED


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.