Commentary and Philosophy Fiction posted January 24, 2021 Chapters:  ...19 20 -21- 22... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
life joy

A chapter in the book Wisdom

Wisdom 21

by Iza Deleanu


Life moves on, with me or without me. Tonight I am going to take a step back... and remember. Do you remember how everything started?  God sent you into your parents life to bring joy and happiness. Who said that being a child is an easy task? We came into our parent's life with so many expectations and dreams.

We go through so much starting with day one. With the first cry our quiet life is over. We first learn to eat, to recognize faces, to smile, to hold fingers, to listen and then we babble our words back to our parents. They teach us how to walk and are over the moon when we walk and talk for the first time. They take our pictures, and proudly hang them on the walls within their house.

We go to school, they spend time helping us to study and become responsible. Sometimes we make them sad with our choices, but then they support us no matter what. Then the time comes when they have to return back to our heavenly Father. We weep and feel lost. But they become our Guardian Angels and guide our steps from above.

My advice: respect and love your parents, teach your kids and grandkids to be good and trust God, and live with joy and harmony.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.