Satire Script posted January 21, 2021 Chapters:  ...14 16 -17- 18... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Aleskei

A chapter in the book Kaleidoscope

Dispute 10

by Iza Deleanu



The setting is one empty room. One actor plays all the characters.


Me: Rise and shine, Princess! Today is the..

Evil Me: Cut the crap, man, I am awake!

Me: Wow, your majesty I am impressed! You are awake before 11 am, that's a first!

Evil Me: What? I am excited about this job. I finally understand this world and your crappy concept of no work, no food, no rent, no shelter!

Me: By the way, how much are they going to pay you?

Evil Me: Twenty bucks per hour. So if my math is right I can make in one day one hundred in sixty, without taxes. Actually I will not pay any taxes. It will be cash under the table.

Me: I knew it! Ruskia mafia!

Evil Me: Mafia? Since when do you care? We need the money, right?

Me: Yes, but your reputation?

Evil Me: My reputation? Remember what they were calling me in Denmark? I was a drunk head, the crazy, and the spoiled brat!

Me: Okay, you made your point. Go now!

Evil Me crosses the street and talks to the owner. Dobro Utro, gospodin Maksimovici.

The owner: Kak tibia zavut?

Evil Me: Menia zavut, Hamlet.

The owner: A, Gamlet? Ia call you, Aleksei, yeah?

Evil Me: Sure, I will be Aleksei if this is part of my job description.

The Owner: Harasho. Tvoi job is to answer telefoncik.

Evil Me: So, I am not doing any cleaning?

The Owner: Niet. Ti polucish packet!

Evil Me: Okay, I will receive packages and answer the phones. That's easy, peasy Japanese. Any code messages for the receiving portion?

The Owner: Da. When they zvanit oni sprashivaet "wet cleaning ready?", ti answer "dry."

Evil Me: Okay, the code word is wet cleaning and the password for pick up is dry.

The Owner: Yes, and ti open the back dveri.

Evil Me: So, after I say dry I will go to the back door and pick up the package, and then what?

The Owner: Then put packet on the metal shelf and zakroi dveri.

Evil Me amused: I am taking the package and putting it on the metal shelf and closing the door. Then turning to the side, he said : this will be the best job ever. I can add to my resume communication, marketing, controll center and purchasing!



 
TO BE CONTINUED


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.