Satire Fiction posted January 19, 2021 Chapters:  ...18 19 -20- 21... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
the Oscar

A chapter in the book Wisdom

Wisdom 20

by Iza Deleanu


Don't look at me! I am sinking! In a couple of years, I will reach half of a century, but my wisdom is still young, or as some people are saying, still green! Usually, when you get to this point, normal people like to do the "Oscar Ceremony" and pull a wonderful and super long list of achievements.

Mine bro, is going to be super short, and without a ceremony. Maybe I will keep the Prosecco section, because in the rhythm I am dancing with my Visa, there will be no champagne.

My list would include achievements like:

Crazy enough to go and study abroad with a language I learnt from TV.

Crazy enough to believe in love at first sight, and cross the Atlantic Ocean.

Crazy enough to go back to school and get a new degree, so I can get a better job.

Crazy enough to choose to go to an Ukrainian church , instead of a Romanian.

Crazy enough to have illegal cats, despite the no Pet Policy "Redbull".

Crazy enough to travel by myself to Victoria and celebrate my birthday at a new place.

Crazy enough to write in English with my crapenstein grammar, and even roll the dice in a couple of contests outside Fan Story

The biggest accomplishment: staying alive, despite my crazy impulse to put myself in danger

So, yeah these are my achievements and a couple of friends, which I had the honor and privilege to have their support in my crazy adventures. This is my life, for better or worse, I have lived to the fullest, so no regrets!



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.