Spiritual Non-Fiction posted January 14, 2021 Chapters: -Prologue- 1... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
As I travel in this finite realm I ponder what if's.

A chapter in the book Sojourner In A Finite Space

Contemplations

by JLR


What if I have been here on this plane before? 
In this finite vessel, my body, my Friend what lessons will I learn that need to be learned to the degree that I KNOW that I have learned the lesson before me? 
How would I react to seeing or even so fortunate to converse with an angel? 
Will I be prepared to cross over the "thin space" from finite realms to infinite realms of unending possibilities? 

This year, 2021, I intend to amass a compilation of many curious thoughts, expressions, experiences that come upon me through the words I publish in Free verse or any other myriad inflections of poetic styles that touch me deeply. 

I hope that you find some small gems that may spark your thinking and perhaps even motivate you to write your muses also.




In the brief lifetime living in this body, during this segment measured in 25,550 of earth days, I realize that I can't write down a single human emotion that I have not experienced at one time or another. I do wonder, if other people were really self-honest could they say the same?
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. JLR All rights reserved.
JLR has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.