Satire Fiction posted January 6, 2021 Chapters:  ...76 77 -78- 79... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
el vaccino

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Ungrateful

by Iza Deleanu


We are such pussies. For the entire year, we screamed and beg for a vaccine. Now we have it, and we are playing the waiting game. It is too early, it is not tested enough, what if it will do more harm than good?

I finally get it! How hard it must be for God with our indecisions: "God, please give me health. Oh, no, rewind, I meant wealth. No! Stop! Can I have both? I guess I am allowed a third wish!"

Right? We treat God like the golden fish that can grant us three wishes. Some are treating God like a genie from the bottle. In this life, we all are acting like badass Aladdin's trying to steal the treasure! I guess no one wants to play the Lab of God, the leave all your riches and follow me. So here you go, part of your heritage now it's one badass Coronella.

For the entire year, the politicians were on a shouting contest: "My country has the vaccine, and we will ask the army to help us to spread it to the whole population!"

So many plans have been joggled on the negotiation table. It is 2021, and the real quest begins. We need those crappy influencers that will convince the masses to take the ultimate sacrifice: EL VACCINO!

I don't need an influencer to tell me what to do. When I was in the ER, I did my thing: get information first hand. So, I asked the ER doctor about my specific concern, that I never had a vaccine in my life for flu. I told him that I am afraid of the secondary reactions. Guess what he did. He started to recite the propaganda: " Well, this is not a flu vaccine, but one specifically designed for Coronella. So I should take it. And if I am afraid I should test myself for the side effects."

Really, smart pants? I have not seen a single clinic that tests for that. I have no idea what's inside that vaccine, and what I heard is scary. So, I am taking my chances and rely entirely on God. He will send me an answer to my questions...I just must pray more, and fear...less!


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.