Spiritual Non-Fiction posted December 25, 2020


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Being in a destructive place does not have to break you.

Survive and Thrive

by Leann DS


Dear Jesus,

Help my daughter to realize she is as an evergreen,
Possessing the qualities of steadiness and resilience; adapting to even the most diverse climates; holding the characteristics of virtue and power.

Like the Evergreen, You also created her
To thrive in the harshest of environments, bending without breaking in the most wicked of wins... Maturing in the most terrible of temperatures... Continuing to grow in Rocky soil or clay. She brings beauty, love, and hope to all who encounter her. She is an example of life that breaks through the darkness, strong and stubborn, wise and moral and good. Made as an example of strength, longevity, and beauty, she will survive.

Thank You for these blessings, in Your name, I pray.

Amen.






Dear God, writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a letter to God expressing your most pressing concerns and/or questions believing with all your heart and soul, that He will receive, read and answer you. Your letter does not necessarily have to be be a request. Just a sincere heart to heart will do.

Prose only.


My daughter is in a very controlling and emotionally abusive marriage. She does not want to leave the marriage because she loves her husband. Although she realizes that she is not always treated fairly or with love, her compassion for others, including her husband, cause her to stay and support him with her love. Even though I want my daughter to have the very best life, I understand that her life is hers, and with Jesus, she will survive and become stronger.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by Envision at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Leann DS All rights reserved.
Leann DS has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.