Biographical Non-Fiction posted December 9, 2020 Chapters:  ...18 19 -20- 22... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Great minds think alike

A chapter in the book Lamentations of a Lost Laddy

Apples Don't Fall Far

by Badger_29


"My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me" Jim Valvano


Background
The first two chapters are from my childhood, the following chapters include my story of coming to Sacramento in 2016 for recovery, and my personal testimony.
UFO'S?

Hi my name is Darren, and I am recovering from methamphet-amine addiction with a Little help from a medication which was specifically designed by doctors to treat latent adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.  Adderal  consists of four amphetamine salts.  As my mind becomes clearer,  my con-versation becomes more animated and I am able to harness and channel
more energy for creative purposes..

I grew up in Wyoming, and had the pleasure of seeing a UFO in the eastern evening sky.  It felt to me like they were aware that I was watching them.

Now I pondered on this, and told myself that whoever would be flying around in the Stars was a lot older than mankind, and had put away with petty squabbling and wars and worked together as a society to reach that state of technological progress. 

I was talking to my father on the phone one cool December
eve-ning, he exclaimed wisely to me that he knew that we were visited by older races, and that if they had the ability to zip around in the cosmos they were probably a lot more advanced than us and had been around many centuries longer. 
Furthermore, He believed that they would have a one world government and would work together as a unit to achieve that state of technology.  I was so excited that I could barely stop myself from interrupting him, and when he finished I kid version that this is almost the same thing that I explain to other people.

I enjoy talking to my father because the synergy between us is such that we are able to brainstorm, much like John Lennon and Paul McCartney must have when they wrote all those profound and entertaining songs. 




My father was born 6/6/36 in Martinez California, and he separated from my mother when I was 18.
He belongs to this site, and has done a great deal to encourage me to write. We maintain a great relationship to this day.
He resides in Wyoming with my stepmother.
I cherish our conversations.

Blessings to you and your fathers,

Brother Badger Cull

Darren

Wednesday December 9th, 2020
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Badger_29 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Badger_29 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.