Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted November 30, 2020 Chapters:  ...18 19 -21- 23... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
The warm comfort of freezing to death

A chapter in the book Renga Two

Frozen Serenity

by Badger_29


"Slowly but surely the sea is freezing over". Robert Falcon Scott

 feeling warm serenity;
left physical form behind




A 7-7 couplet to follow Lucy's 575 stanza titled

Here We Rest:
majestically
calving compassion's tombstone
deep navy realms wait

My sincere appreciation to avmurray of FanArtReview.com for the wonderful picture titled
Hymn at the end of the Journey,
which I found to be very appropriate for this theme.
It also reminded me of the musicians who continued to play right up to the very end of the actual incident.

This doesn't surprise me, as I just saw a documentary on the real Titanic, footage from the actual voyage, and the conviction in the eyes of those who survived as they described how they felt.

Please, if you would like to add a chapter to this book of renga, read these instructions then copy and paste to your author notes. If you need help, please do not hesitate to contact Gypsy Blue Rose.

Steps to Post a Chapter:

click on the ADD CHAPTER icon, located above the review box.

If the last poem is a 5/7/5 stanza, write a 7/7 couplet, if the last poem is a 7/7 couplet write a 5/7/5 stanza. Write about the SAME THEME of the previous chapter but please don't REPEAT words.
Post your poem as usual but it will be part of the book. A copy will go to your portfolio and you keep your reviews.

(If you would like to read the previous chapters, copy and paste this link to your browser).
https://www.fanstory.com/chapterdetails.jsp?id=39791
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by avmurray at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Badger_29 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Badger_29 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.