Biographical Non-Fiction posted November 28, 2020 Chapters:  ...18 18 -19- 20... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A Hoover in The Heights

A chapter in the book Lamentations of a Lost Laddy

The Vacuum

by Badger_29


"See, I have set before you this day life and good, death and evil... I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse; therefore choose life" Moses


Background
The previous chapters are from childhood, and cat
about living in Sacramento California.
There's also some chapters of my personal testimony of being called & of being led by The Holy Spirit~
Hi. My name is Darren and I live in Del Paso Heights, a suburb in Sacramento California. I reside in a cozy two bedroom house with my roommate Perry, his wife, Christina, and Baby Girl, their adorable Miniature Beagle.
I've been here for about 2 years. If you go down my street,
Los Robles Boulevard,  take a left on High Street and  go over by Grant High School there's a street called Balsam Street. On that street there's a pile of refuse that accumulates and then disappears.
 
Sometimes there are
clothes there, food, and quite often there's vacuum cleaners.
Perry and I collect these to get the belts off of them and to repair them so as a result we have some vacuum cleaners in the backyard, along with a number of other appliances. We call it the appliance graveyard.
 
One day I was riding my bike home from the market and I saw vacuum cleaner on the sidewalk in front of the house next to the Baptist Church which is across from our culdesac. 
It is a Hoover vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter which is designed for households with pets.

 So I took it apart and cleaned it and it turns out it was clogged solid.  So using a hanger to remove the debris,I cleaned it up carefully and put it back together and it works great.
 
Where I live there are four houses which are owned by Mr Eddie.  The front house is a large 2 story, and in back there are three houses B, C, and D that are identical except for B, which has an extra bedroom added on.
In the front house, which is run by a private organization, there reside my friends who are on medication. There is a gentleman who lived there named Mark who is a paraplegic. He had a cat named Luci which passed away and I wrote a poem for the cat named Luci in the skies.

There are workers which feed the tenants and make sure they are behaving.

Well after I cleaned the Hoover, something told me to go to the front house and ask if anybody needed vacuum.
One of the workers there stated that she might buy it because she has a brand-new model that doesn't work. So I told her she could borrow the Hoover and she brought me her vacuum and I cleaned it and repaired it, as it had the same problem.

I repaired and she gave me$10 for my help.

To me, this who was no meer coincidence, but further evidence The Holy Spirit's leading, and The hand of God.

I am blessed because He has revealed and manifested in my life many times that that there is no question whatsoevet as to His existence and care for me.


 




Subtitled:. Vacuum of the mind, outer space, and Hoover.
I would like to extend sincere appreciation to
Lancellot for the wonderful review. I really botched the first draft of this!


Picture compliments of Google, and it is the e model that I found, A Hoover Wind Tunnel. The retail price is $159.00

"When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance" Joel Osteen

Thanks for reading, and may you also be blessed by our Heavenly Father.

Blessings and safety,

Brother Badger Cull

Darren
Saturday November 28, 2002

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Badger_29 All rights reserved.
Badger_29 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.