Biographical Non-Fiction posted November 17, 2020


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
No Promotion... For 'fans' only

Off-Site for a Bit

by Y. M. Roger


Good Evening Everyone,
Well, they say that life occasionally takes some unexpected twists and turns....  and here we are. I will be off-site for a number of days as my family received some news this week that we were expecting, just not so soon. Perhaps some of you are aware of the 'lingering issue', but if not, please just know that I'll check in when I can check in... but no guarantees for a projected day or length of time.

No, this is not 'me' directly - just family. But I wanted you to know so that when you don't have a review (or response or post) for a while (like beginning yesterday!), you'll be aware of my absence (and that I'm not ignoring you - lol!). To believers out there, I do ask for prayers for family matters including peace, patience, and loving grace. To all, just think really positive thoughts over the next couple of weeks...

I will try to check my PM's here and the front porch portfolio is always open -- with iced tea or hot tea at the ready -- for your visits, day or night!! ;)  Thanks to everyone for your support! ;) You all take care out there in the big wide world.... and I'll read ya when I read ya!! ;)  ;)  Yvette



Recognized

#224
2020


Be safe!! ;)
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Y. M. Roger All rights reserved.
Y. M. Roger has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.