Humor Fiction posted November 7, 2020 Chapters:  ...16 17 -18- 19... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
beauty and the beast

A chapter in the book Wisdom

Wisdom 18

by Iza Deleanu


Sometimes we have some dumb moments, and we are not proud of it. For example, any girl when she is in love plays the mirror game. If until then, she didn't give a damn about how she looked, suddenly the mirror becomes the Oracle of Delphi.

I know all of this is because of Eve and her apple. See, this is why I love smartphones. Okay, let's go back to the mirror section. Once a girl is in love, she wants to be the most beautiful person in the world. Yup, we are vain like that, most beautiful outside because inside is the void... I hope you remember: "Mirror, mirror on the wall, tell me what I'm loning for!"

Bad news, girl, no matter how much mascara you are putting on you, the fake can get you only so far if you don't have it. We forget that we have alternatives, and we very well know that beauty is not forever. God gave all of us beauty inside our souls. All humans have this inside them, but some of us decided to leave it dormant forever!

What I discovered is that we are beautiful, but we are too clumsy to show it. Once we let that beauty from inside to shine, our perspective changes. We don't care anymore about the mortal beauty because what surfaces is much better and is a gift that never fades.
So, my pretties, don't worry, let that light shine, and it will act as a beacon in finding your real prince, and not Mr. Frog-enstein.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.