Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted October 24, 2020 Chapters:  ...98 99 -100- 101... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The Untied State of America

A chapter in the book Pappa's Memories and Ramblings

We Verses Them

by QC Poet

In all War's in our history it seemed it was always "Them verses the "We"!
Because we were All in this Together it was said "From here to Eternity"?
This whole World has been warring for Centuries this we do all Know!
When you are Born Native to America where would you expect to Go?

This battle is getting very different it is plain for those watching to clearly see!
It begins when we're no longer together and becomes a "You" vs. the "Me"?
Some folks make a Living by making lethal exotic mass killing machines,
That may jade people's outlooks so that Life is no longer worth a hill of beans!

We survived many of Life's Battles with different Warriors next to US!
When it really Comes Down to It we're All stuck on the same Earthly Bus!
This big Beautiful Blue Marble has all the needed Elements for our Life,
Dispite all of our differences and No Matter what's our personal Strife!

From Bombs to Chemical weapons eagerly most Countries have Went,
Containment units won't work if our safety systems are some how bent!
All Natural Disasters go far beyond just One Man's Control,
This World must again pull Together and Not Focus on one man's Political Show!

This Viral terminal damage has Affects and Effects without any Discrimination!
It really doesn't Matter if you are from This or any other different Nation!
We've survived many war's due to Our unique Citizen Configuration,
So let's finally Agree to Overcome this ugly Hateful political Separation!

 





We Verses Them
By: George Martinez
10/24/2020
We Verses Them
A Chapter in Pappa's Memories and Ramblings.

Notes;
Links;
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02277-6

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://www.abc.net.au/cm/rimage/11425122-16x9-xlarge.jpg?v%3D2&imgrefurl=https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-08-18/protesters-clash-in-portland/11425100&tbnid=s6smarTc6evJ9M&vet=1&docid=d-a5I--jr--PiM&w=862&h=485&itg=1&hl=en-US&source=sh/x/im

With the Recent Out Break of the Corona Virus into the World, and comparisons of Deaths to Pervious World Wars, Natural Disasters, U.S. Weapon Advancements, and Presidential Elections due in November this Commentary Rhyme Piece was written.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. QC Poet All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
QC Poet has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.