Commentary and Philosophy Fiction posted October 22, 2020 Chapters:  ...65 66 -67- 68... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
People and dogs

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

About dogs and masters

by Iza Deleanu


Today is a day like the rest of the others. Masked people are walking their dogs in the park. Dogs are normal! People are ghosts... Thank God for the smell, otherwise, the dogs will walk home with a different masked figure.


People are shadows, sad and withdrawn. Dogs are normal. They continue to play and run in circles. Life for them is fluid, for us it stopped in March.

Our society's rules are in full chaos: kids at home pretending to study; kids at school faking the normal and above everything there is the almighty Mask of Coronella.

Winter is here and we are grateful for the masks...it keeps us warm and incognito.

In our tradition, when we are hiding behind a mask, the Evil is lurking and making fun of us. We lost our personality and passion. We fight for everything...with a cause or without!

People and dogs masked walking each other without a thought...



 


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.