General Non-Fiction posted August 7, 2018 Chapters:  ...47 48 -49- 50 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Book 2 in the trilogy published.

A chapter in the book This Time - That Time 2

Published!

by Sandra Stoner-Mitchell


Hi, everyone.

AT LAST, after all this time, book 2 in the 'THIS TIME -THAT TIME' trilogy: 'BEYOND THAT TIME' is live on Amazon!

I've also put the first book on a FREE Kindle promotion until Friday Night. I am excited and nervous at the same time.

Writing a book is somewhat easier than the editing and promoting, goodness me! As a child, I thought I would write my book and become instantly famous and be living in a Barbara Cartland like castle with all my billions of fans chasing me for my autograph. It's a bit different in the real world, but every bit as exciting.

I want to thank every one of you for getting me this far. Fanstory is a life changer when it comes to fulfilling your dream. To be able to tell the world you have achieved a life-long ambition is the best feeling in the world.

Since joining Fanstory, I have had 5 of my children's books published, a Spiritual book of poetry and a book of my Stories in Poetry. None of which would have happened had I not found this wonderful writers group.

DO NOT GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS! THERE ARE SOME FABULOUS REVIEWERS ON FANSTORY, WHO ONLY WANT TO HELP YOU. I LOVE EVERY ONE OF YOU AND THANK YOU SO MUCH.




Recognized


https://www.amazon.co.uk/Beyond-That-Time-Sandra-Stoner-Mitchell-/dp/1724647679/

If any of you who read my book would like to put a review on Amazon for me, I would be so very grateful. Thank you! :) xxx
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sandra Stoner-Mitchell All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Sandra Stoner-Mitchell has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.