Fantasy Fiction posted August 19, 2020 Chapters: Prologue 1 -2- 3... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Paul takes a chance.

A chapter in the book Another Life

A Baby's Mission

by lancellot

The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.



Background
From the last chapter:
Paul, tried not to think of his old family, friends, or life, but the more of this new world's differences he saw, the more he missed not sharing the wonders with them.

In Derrick’s now Paul’s previous life, he was a middle-class black guy from the northside of Chicago, and his favorite pastime was reading sci-fi novels and Manga. The only adventures in a strange world he had as a child were when he visited his cousins, who lived on the city's south side. Derrick survived the dangers of the hood by always having an escape plan. No matter the sticky situation, his cousins knew he had an idea to get them home.

Things were different here. Derrick, now Paul, had no idea how he got to this world or how to escape. The only hope he had was nature. But, he knew what goes up must come down. And if there was a way to this world, there must be a way back to his world. And, he would find his way back home, back to his life, back to his real family.

Paul had to gather all the facts and accept them, no matter how wild, before he could form any plan. Fact one, he had been reincarnated. Fact two, he retained the memories of his former life, right down to what he was doing before ‘it’ happened. Yeah, I remember the hell I left my squad in and my promise to get them home, he thought.

Paul left them and got sent to a new world, without any say in the matter, and wound up safe in a baby’s body. He was pathetic, pitiful, pink, and pleasantly plump, but he had surprisingly good control of his tiny body. He could see perfectly at birth, though he had heard babies couldn’t see clearly until months later. His hearing and muscle control were excellent; stomach and bladder control were not. Within a week, he crawled in his crib and stood in three weeks.

Paul did many things when left alone at night and safely unobserved. Baby Paul viewed himself as a captive soldier; as such, it was his responsibility to keep hope alive and take stock of the smallest assets available to him.

One asset he was lacking was a bottle to feed himself. But, seeing how poor his guardians were, he didn’t complain or cry about it. Paul didn’t cry about anything, even when he was hungry.  It confused the hell out of his parents. Paul learned, mothers in his new world only fed their babies the old-fashioned way. So, they were accustomed to silencing hungry babies by shoving a nipple into their mouth until mother and baby fell into a routine. Rosetta and Paul never did.

One day, about six months into his captivity, Paul was relaxing in an old baby rocker on the floor of their small two-bedroom cabin. Rosetta was asleep on the sofa. As was stated, Paul wasn’t a crier; that was beneath his pride as a man. He was a very reasonable and patient prisoner. However, his stomach was grumbling, and he didn’t feel like waking his usually tired caretaker.

Paul had to admit she did a lot around the house. There was no dishwasher, washing machine, or electricity, and she worked as a seamstress for a merchant about six hours a day. She could hold a job due to Paul not being a fussy baby. Oh, he got hungry; he just waited until quitting time. And, yes, all the other women in town thought Rosetta was a genius in training Paul so well; he was widely considered the perfect baby. Well, he was after tests revealed he wasn’t mute, deaf, or in any way dysfunctional. That had been a concern of his parents.

Now, Paul’s body was that of a baby, but he was 32 years old in his mind. While he kept a low profile, played the baby role, and learned the language, the day came when his resolve lapsed a bit. He was hungry, and food was within reach. So what else am I supposed to do? He reasoned before enacting his plan.

Paul quickly did a visual and audio recon, and with the coast clear, he quickly untied the straps holding him down and climbed out of his rocker. He re-taught himself to walk months ago and did nightly baby calisthenics to build his muscles. This Paul also kept a secret as babies didn’t tend to do anything but poop and cry until at least one year in Valeria. Oh, Valeria is the name of the kingdom he was in. Paul learned that from listening to Rosetta and her friends during playdates. He refused to play with babies.  Anyway, Paul walked over to the sofa and climbed up. His exercises had served him well. His upper body was more reliable than most toddlers'.

Paul knew his plan was a bit reckless; so, he decided to take precautions. First, he gently tapped Rosetta’s shoulder to see how deeply she was asleep. She didn’t move. Then in rudimentary Valerian, he whispered in her ear, “Hey lady, you awake?”

Not being a sleaze, in this life or his last, he asked for consent, “Um, do you mind if I help myself to your… food?”

There was no word for milk in Valerian that he was aware of, and he didn’t know the term for breast. Paul didn’t feel the terms Rosetta used when she was shoving her boobs in Dominic’s face to get him in the mood were appropriate in this instance. Now that he thought about it, Rosetta did many sexually inappropriate things around him, more when she assumed he was asleep. Where does she get the energy?

Receiving no answer, and yeah, he knew the Earth or at least California rules of affirmative consent, but he wasn’t on Earth. Paul took her silence as authorization to proceed. Valeria hadn’t yet invented buttons, only clasps, and ties as far as he knew. While the strings on his rocker were simple, those holding in Rosetta’s bosom were another matter. It didn’t help that her boobs were big, and the strands holding those massive jugs in were double knotted. Fortunately, his nimble fingers were up to the task.

Paul balanced himself on Rosetta’s chest and leaned into her pillow-like bosom. Staring and concentrating as hard as he could on the last remaining knot, Paul ignored everything else around him. It must have taken several minutes because he could feel his little legs trembling from balancing on Rosetta’s uneven lap. Though awkward, the tie eventually came loose, and the top of Rosetta’s dress burst open like a beautiful spring flower.

Paul was both ecstatic and impressed, but more than that, he was hungry. Wasting no time, he slid the remaining cloth from her left boob, placed both his little hands under it, and then lifted that life-giving brown nipple to his salivating mouth. He was careful of his two emerging teeth as he began to feed quietly. He didn’t know why; perhaps it was some throwback to his life as a man, but while sucking Rosetta’s sweet nipple, he glanced up into her face. Rosetta was looking back at him.

 




Characters so far:
Derrick Williams, former soldier. reborn as: Paul Escamilla , baby
Dominic Escamilla. Paul's new father, Soldier
Rosetta Escamilla. Paul's new mother, Seamstress
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. lancellot All rights reserved.
lancellot has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.