War and History Non-Fiction posted April 24, 2020


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
What we can do today to help during the COVID-19 pandemic.

I Was Just Thinking

by artisart4u



I was just thinking about how every day when we wake up, we do whatever we call our NORMAL ROUTINE- inside and outside of our homes.

Now, all of a sudden we are faced with a pandemic situation, that got us off track.
This pandemic, named Coronavirus (COVID-19) came from overseas and it affects your respiratory system.
For instance, other viruses like influenza in 1918 and the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in 2002, overtook many lives.

Through precede- proceed effects, today they're testing in various labs vaccines for the COVID-19 and eventually they will have one.

In the meantime, we have to do the NEW NORMAL, make ADJUSTMENTS. Adjust- financially due to closures, adjust- mentally in order to run our lives the best we can under the circumstances, and adjust by mitigating- using social distancing to avoid having physical contacts with others outside of our homes.

It takes a village, it takes the whole country working together to fight a pandemic. In the future we can take precaution by taking serious what the news media have to say about a disease that is circulating in your area, country or overseas.





Recognized


The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has the whole world's attention and I just wanted to write some of what I heard from the news that will help us get through the crisis that is taking so many lives.
It's brief, but it's what I hear over and over again in the news, and read over the web.

Precede-proceed "model is a comprehensive structure for assessing health needs for designing, implementing, and evaluating health promotion and other public health programs to meet those needs," Rural Health Info. Org. .
There are many more websites.

I am so relieved, my county went from red to yellow on May 22, 2020.

Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by supergold at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. artisart4u All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
artisart4u has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.