Spiritual Non-Fiction posted January 22, 2019


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Do you hear?

Come To Me

by Sally Law


The call was clear, I heard it and there was no mistake.

It was Him. He whispered, "Come to Me."

But, not just to me does He call.

To anyone listening who would harken to His voice, He says, "Come to Me."

His sacrificial offering was Himself. To all mankind and for all time.

Jesus says~

To those who are weary and broken...please come.

To the sinner, the sick and suffering...come to Me.

To the downtrodden and discouraged...My hands are extended...come to Me.

To the rich, poor, young and old, the educated or simpleminded...just, come to Me.

To the fallen, the destitute, the broken and maimed, I am here...please come.

To the addict, the whore, or the robber on the run, He says, "I alone can satisfy...come."

To the ashamed and guilty ones--don't hesitate...come to Me.

Perhaps you lost your song, or the strength to carry on. Come to Me.

Come to Me for cleansing--the forgiveness of sin. Come to Me for wholeness; a new life I came to impart. If you would only come.

Wait no longer and do not delay. His voice, tender and sweet, longs to make your heart His own...His very home.

A place of rest and true peace is He.

But, you must go to Him.

He never ceases to call your name. Do you hear Him?

*******
Jesus said, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

*******
"While the sun was setting, all those who had any who were sick with various diseases brought them to Him; and laying His hands on each one of them, He was healing them." Luke 4:40




Recognized


Thank you to Linda Bickson of FanArt for this black and white likeness of Jesus.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by Linda Bickston at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sally Law All rights reserved.
Sally Law has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.