Western Fiction posted September 14, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A frontier adventure

Wilderness Redemption Road

by Earl Corp


“You’re not worth hanging for, but your woman is.”

Doolittle Carter

Doo Carter was a big man who needed a lot of elbow room and considered the Ohio Valley his personal playground. The Shawnee’s feelings on the matter greatly differed from his. Having just arrived in Pittsburgh with only the clothes on his back and a knife in his belt, he was in no mood to suffer fools. He'd   abandoned a good horse, traps, his Pennsylvania long rifle, and a winter’s cache of furs when he had to flee from a very ornery Shawnee war party.
After being affronted by an obnoxious, dandy dude escorting his lady on a stroll, Doo finds himself being suckered into a make it, or break it, excursion back into the wilderness with trouble coming from all sides; on one  a cantankerous  Shawnee war party, aiming to lift his hair, a love struck woman bent on saving his soul from bachelorhood on the other, all while having to nursemaid a jealous, treacherous greenhorn dude. He was either going to lose or gain it all on…


The Wilderness Redemption Road
 
 
 



Grab Me, Thrill Me, Make Me Read contest entry

Recognized


This is my first try at tag lining and writing a blurb. My format probably sucks so any help in that direction would be appreciated.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Earl Corp All rights reserved.
Earl Corp has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.