Mature Fiction posted September 12, 2018


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Oh, the passions they share!

His Liliana, Her Antonio

by Y. M. Roger

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

Antonio ducked, another plate sailing past his head, shattering behind him. His beautiful Liliana was fuming.
 
“Lazy bastardo! Your dog shit in here!”
 
He laughed, stepping slowly forward a few steps.
 
“My love,” his seductive voice coaxed.
 
Liliana screamed, stomping her foot, jostling her ample breasts invitingly. A coffee mug glanced off his arm into the refrigerator; it burst, soaking his shirt and tie.
 
Unable to keep his eyes off his vexing beauty, he took the necessary steps to trap her in the kitchen.
 
“It reeks, dammit!”
 
He skillfully anticipated the wet dishrag, fading left. Before she could re-load, Antonio grabbed her, pressing them together against the counter.
 
She slapped and clawed as he pulled her hair to assault her neck, his erection grinding into her cleft.
 
“Bastardo,” she complained, removing his tie lustily.

“I know.” His mouth crashed against hers.
 
His Liliana’s passion always burned hotter than her anger.



Flash Fiction contest entry

Recognized


The guys around the project office used to always say that if you were to plot a graph such that the x-axis was how enjoyable a woman was in bed (scaled from one to, say, ten, with ten being the best) and the y-axis was how crazy a woman was (scaled the same, with ten being absolutely bat-poop crazy), that the result would be a linear graph with a positive slope. That is, a man simply must decide in his heart (and other places!) just how much crazy he's willing to endure for the ecstasy he wants. LOL! :) :)

It always made me laugh because there's a lot of Italian blood in my family lineage, and, growing up, there were always some crazy love affairs that turned into life-long marriages -- but, oh my goodness! The drama and, yeah, the crazy!! There will always be differences between men and women - let's just embrace them and enjoy! :) ;)
Thanx for reading!!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Y. M. Roger All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Y. M. Roger has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.