Mystery and Crime Fiction posted April 11, 2018 Chapters:  ...11 12 -13- 14... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Jackie lusts over Ben, The killer tries to flee

A chapter in the book Town Slayer

Repressed Desire

by Mistydawn

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

Summary
Janet finds her husband, Bill bleeding on their front room floor. With the evidence piling against her; she was holding a bloody bat and was covered in blood when the EMT's arrive, the cops accused her of murder. Frightened she runs. She gets a ride from a truck driver named Sam, claiming her name is Jackie.

Seeing the blood on her dress, Sam holds her at gunpoint, demanding an explanation. Believing her story, Sam takes her to a truck stop so she can get cleaned up. He sees a news bulletin on the TV about her being a murder suspect. Not wanting to help a fugitive escape, Sam leaves.

Jackie formerly known as Janet finds out she's been abandoned. She then sees the bulletin on the TV. She runs to the bathroom grabbing hair dye and scissors on the way through. The now red-headed Jackie asks another trucker for a ride. She soon learns he has shady intentions. His gun goes off accidentally. Terrified, Jackie runs for her life.

Henry, an old farmer picks Jackie up and takes her to his house. Hearing about the shooting on the news, Henry and his wife decide to call the cops. Jackie overhears them talking and runs out the back door. She hotwires an abandoned pickup and flees. She loses control, the Vehicle veers off the road. Ben finds her and offers to help.

The assassin tied up, tortured and killed Beth's abusive husband, Steve. Willy, the motel manager tried to force himself on her. She ties him to the bed, tortures and mutilates him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jackie admires the beautiful view on his lawn while Ben prepares their refreshments. He invited her inside, but she couldn't force herself to walk through his door. He seems like a sweet man, but what if that's just a persona; a way to lure strange women into his home. She recalls a documentary she recently watched on TV. What if he's like Jeffery Dahmer or Ted Bundy who prey on defenseless women? Why else would he pick up someone like me? Feed me all that crap about being beautiful. I might be in serious danger. Frightened, Jackie pulls away. 

"I won't make you do anything you don't wanna," Ben reassures.

They talk for hours after. Jackie soon feels at ease.

"I don't know about you, but I'm really hungry, thirsty too."

"I could use a little ..." Her stomach growls before she has time to finish.

Laughing, Ben springs up from his seat. "I'll be right back."

Jackie glances across his yard. I'd never get tired of this gorgeous view. She breathes in the fresh mountain air as she leans back on the couch. A nice cool breeze gently brushes across her face. A sweet smell of spring flowers cascades through the air. I could fall asleep out here. She yawns as she stretches out further. Ben is such a sweetheart and he's a looker too. She pictures how his sandy blond hair and dark complexion brings out his baby blues. His eyes, oh, his eyes are so beautiful, I could get lost in them forever. And that deep voice of his just does something to me. The way he gently touches me makes my heart soar. She remembers how he starts to kiss her but then pulls away. I wonder what that would've felt like, heavenly I'm sure. She imagines his mouth pressed softly against hers; his warm gentle hands touch her naked body. She feels a strong desire between her legs. It's been a very long time since I've been pleasured like that. Bill hasn't touched her since the birth of their son. She feels her body long for his touch as she fantasizes about their encounter.

"I'm sorry it took so long," Ben says. Dishes clank together when he walks through the door.

Jackie springs up in her seat.

"I didn't mean to startle you."

He cleans up nice. "You didn't have to go through all this trouble."

"It's no trouble at all. Besides, it's not often a beautiful lady like you visits."Jackie jumps up to help. "No, no you sit back down, relax let me serve my ..." He nervously clears his throat. "I mean you, let me serve you."

I know what I'd really like for you to serve me and it's not on that tray. She admires his muscular physique. Oh, how I'd love to ravish that scrumptious body of yours. What's wrong with me; having thoughts like this, like I'm a cheap whore. Four years is a very long time to go without being pleasured by a man. It seems like a lifetime when eye candy like him struts around in tight shorts and a muscle shirt. Her desire grows stronger as she watches him scoop food on her plate. I wonder if he even realizes all the hell he's putting me through. Jackie notices the huge bulge in his pants when he turns around. Damn. She wipes drool from her gaping mouth.

"Is something wrong?" He smiles.

"N ...no"

"I think I've outgrown these pants." He adjusts himself as he walks towards her.

Why are you torturing me so? Her desire becomes intense. Get a grip on yourself. She tries to push her thought from her mind.

"I've figured out a solution to all your problems." He gently brushes against her when he sits down.

This is pure hell. "You ...you have?"

"You need a job, right? It just so happens my sister needs a ..."

"I'll take it."

Ben laughs. "You don't even know what it is yet."

"I don't care, I'll take it." And you too.

"I'll tell my sister she has a new pest control specialist."

"Pest control specialist?" That's the last thing I'd ever want to do. It is money in my pocket and can't be that bad, right? I'm sure she pays well too. Jackie envisions herself in a spider invested house. She then imagines them all over her. She shivers.

Ben laughs. "I'm just kidding, she needs a waitress."

"That I can do."

"Good, now on to your second problem, a place to live. I have an old cabin around back, it isn't fancy but it has water, heat, electricity and a few pet snakes." 

"Pet snakes?"

"They're completely harmless as long as you remember to feed them. Oh and Brutus likes to cuddle at night." He sees the look of horror on her face. "I'm just kidding." He laughs.

"You're not one bit funny, Ben. First bugs and then snakes."

"That was a bit mean." He chuckles. "So what do you think about my plan?"

"It'll be a while before I can pay rent." I'd gladly pay you in other ways.

"I never mentioned rent."

"You're letting me stay there for free."

"It's empty anyhow, so why not get some use out of it, right?"

"Thank you, Ben, thank you so much." She leans over and kisses him.

Ben pulls her against him. "I've wanted to do this all day." He kisses her again.

***

The killer runs down the alley, cops are right behind her. She starts to dart left but quickly turns right. I know a perfect place to hide, I hope. She sees a dumpster up ahead, a piece of tin beside it. I'm glad it's still there. She recalls the first time she was shown this hideout as she gets closer.

---

"I'll kill you, you brat," her father yells. He chases after her; blood seeps through his pants.

Fed up with his abuse, Penny stabs him in his nuts. I bet he won't shove them in my face again. She looks back to see he's only a few feet away. I didn't think he could run this fast. I can't let him catch me, I just can't. She feels someone grab her hand.

"Follow me." Jimmy drags her down the alley. "Go, go." He points at some rickety stairs. Terrified, she hustles into the dark unknown.

Jimmy follows behind her and then pulls its cover over top. "He won't find you now," he reassures.

"Thanks, Jimmy."

___

"Yeah, thanks, Jimmy." She tries to shove the tin aside, but it wouldn't budge. What's wrong with this thing? She tugs with all her might. It moves a fraction of an inch. She realizes it's caught on the dumpster wheel when she glances up. She pushes on the trash bin, but it wouldn't move. "Come on, come on. Roll, damn it, roll."

"Need some help?"

She looks over at the tall beefy man beside her. "Please."

"Why do you want to move this anyhow?" he asks, as he pushes the blue container.

"I don't have time for questions."

"Ok, ok." The dumpster's wheel slowly rolls off the tin.

"Thanks." She shoves the metal aside. "You didn't see me, got it?" She pulls out her bloody knife. "Got it?" she screams.

He nervously shakes his head.

"Good." She pulls the tin across.

He turns to see two cops barreling towards him.

"Which way did she go?" one blurts out. He quickly glances around.

"Who?"

"The lady, where did she go?"

"I haven't seen a lady; wish I had." He rubs the front of his pants. "You're kind of girlish, officer." He walks towards him.

"Get away from me, pervert." The cop darts down the alley.

"I knew that'd make them leave." He chuckles.

~~~ 

The Berryville detectives are at their desks, trying to figure out where Penny might go, and who she’ll target next.

“Here’s a list of known abusers, you asked for, Sergeant.” Rachel hands him a piece of paper.

Joe quickly glances over it. “Now we need to figure out who she knows.” He looks through it again.

“I put an APB out on her and the TV station agreed to run her picture on the news,” Jerry says as he hangs up his phone.

"Have you checked all the motels?”

“Everyone except Willy’s, but it’s closed.”

“Why would he close this time of year?” Joe asks, running his fingers through his hair.

“The note says there's been a death in his family.”

"Expand your search go as far south as Fayetteville and north up to Branson.”

"Do you know how many motels there are in Branson?"

"Stop your damn bickering and do it,” Joe yells. He slams his fist on his desk.

"Yes, boss." Seeing him walk away, Jerry mumbles under his breath, “I wish you'd get some sleep.”

Joe spins around. "What was that, Jerry?”

Jerry jumps "Ah …I said you look like you need some sleep, sir."

Rachel snickers.

"Yeah, I bet."

The captain walks towards them. "Guys, we have another victim. He was found in that little alley off of Main. Patrol tried to stop her, but she got away.”

"Jerry, start setting up roadblocks, Rachel, get our canines out to the scene; see if we can end this once and for all.".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters
Steve, Beth's abusive husband deceased.
Beth, deceased, the assassin best friend.
Janet Smith, (Jackie) accused killer.
Bill Smith, Janet/ Jackie's husband deceased
Timmy Smith, Janet/Jackie, and Bill's child
Sam 
Ganes, truck driver for Prime gave Janet/Jackie a ride to the truck stop.
Victor Melendez, (deceased) the trucker that tried to rape Janet/Jackie. 
Bobby, (Deceased) abusive man arguing with his wife.
Jen, Bobby's wife she fled after being smacked down by her husband. 
Henry, Farmer 
Martha, Henry's wife
Julia, Jery's wife deceased
Jimmy, Janet's first love
Willy, the motel manager

Berryville PD
Joe, Sergeant
Jerry, Detective 
Rachel, Detective
Kirk, Forensic Analyst
Matt, Forensic Analyst
Jeff, Forensic Analyst
Sharon, Medical Examiner, head of forensics. 


 


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mistydawn All rights reserved.
Mistydawn has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.