General Non-Fiction posted March 19, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
I still remember seeing this on television.

Swedish reporter killed in submarine

by robina1978


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

Madsen has offered a shifting variety of explanations for Wall's death. Initially, he told authorities he had dropped Wall off on an island several hours after their voyage began. Then he claimed that Wall died accidentally inside the submarine while he was on deck during the excursion and he had "buried" her at sea. However, he later admitted throwing her body parts into the sea.

Wall's dismembered, naked torso was found on a southern Copenhagen shoreline in late August. Her head, legs and clothes were discovered in bags at sea in October, along with heavy metal objects designed to take them to the ocean floor.

Men with sniffer dogs searched from two sides, and located the body parts.
DNA checks established it was indeed Wall.

Multiple knife wounds had been found on her torso and Buch-Jepsen said Tuesday Madsen had stabbed Wall several times while she was alive but declined to elaborate.

Wall was a well known reporter, that studied a lot, also in the States.

Authorities also want to destroy Madsen's submarine.
Madson has now been convicted of murder.

Maybe this gave her family some closure. She was sadly missed by many.

He probably murdered several women, but nobody knows exactly how many.



Recognized


Courtesy Google for the photo.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. robina1978 All rights reserved.
robina1978 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.