Biographical Flash Fiction posted March 6, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
150 Words Flash Fiction.

My busiest week so far.

by robina1978


My diary is nearly overflowing with items to do, more than reflections.

I threw my previous carertakers out of the window, after a mistake with my tablets. I brought the whole lot back to them against their wishes. They checked things. But at home I missed a lead for the telephone. After threatening them with the Inspection, they arrived by helicopter.

The carerstakers that I left for sligthly less than a week blackmailed me to start on Wednesday. Not anyhing before.

So I had to prove myself to me and them. Over the weekend I filled my pill box.

Then I cancelled the blackmailers immediately, after apologies they're in.
 

I found the office were our will is. They could  give me the name of Accountants/bookkeepers.
The girl who helps me with the finances chickens out. She's nice though.


I am halfway through the process of changing homehelps, really very necessary.






 



150 Words Flash Fiction contest entry

Recognized


Many thanks to MoonWillow for the nice picture.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by MoonWillow at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. robina1978 All rights reserved.
robina1978 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.