General Poetry posted March 4, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Just my observations in open poetic form.

The activist protestor...

by Mike K2

So the dumbass has to crack a joke
about me, republicans and the NRA.
-Garnering pleasure from the 
crowd of ignorant laughter;-
keeping his heart pumping for another day.
Rather he just spit on me, this bloke!

Activist hatred, which is his true cause;
the serpent's tongue with him
will never produce a pause.
The bold, blood stained and reborn activist;
neither acceptance, deference, or respect
in others shall ever persist.

To him I may seem like a pawn,
but I move more like the rook.
I will never buy on the table
his protest poetry book. 

No sense in adding to the drama, 
a poetry discussion group has enough.
But let's see if his brazen mouth will shirk, 
because the next meeting I won't say a word,
just sit across from him...smiling... wearing
his fear and my "NRA-Life Member," shirt. 




I know this person who prides himself for his fame to claim of breaking into a recruiting office with his activist buddies and splattering it with chicken's blood. But he has had medical problems from surgery and I've been praying for him, though he doesn't seem to believe in God.

He enjoys angering me, but really to say the things he does in that type of setting, it actually hurts me. Also it seems that most poetry people are liberal, and to see so many people enjoy being taken in by such people also reduces the enjoyment and experience I normally get from the group.

Considering the hundreds of hours I spent researching, verifying and writing social/political commentary, I am probably more hard core then even him. However I have been called racist over 1,000 times last year, a pervert, child molester and baby killer, as well made fun of and even threatened. To me it is nothing more then a bullying/shaming tactic to essentially try to eliminate your view.

Instead I don't follow suit, but use that as a platform of entertainment, that further allows me to make further points and expand for people, my view.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mike K2 All rights reserved.
Mike K2 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.