General Non-Fiction posted February 17, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
My plans.

Like a Bad Penny, I Will Return

by patcelaw






























Due to the fact that I will be making a major move on May 5th, my posts will be very sparse for those weeks. I have so many other things that I must concentrate on.

I will be trying to keep up with the reviews during my hiatus. When my move is made and I am settled into my new surroundings, then I will be able to start posting again.

I know a number of you enjoy my faith posts each day, and I so appreciate you all. I would ask you to keep me in your prayers through these weeks, as I will be leaving the home that has been my longest residence in all my life, so there will be some emotions which I will be having to deal with. I wish all of you the very best with your writing and any contest you enter.

I am, as they say like a bad penny, I will return. May God bless all of you, my friends here on Fanstory, good writers all.

Patricia Lawrence
2-17-18



Recognized


The photo is a selfie which was taken about 10 months ago. Do I look like I am 79 years young in the photo?
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. patcelaw All rights reserved.
patcelaw has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.