Horror and Thriller Fiction posted February 4, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Kellogs cereal assaults good food. The peanut retaliates.

Peanut - The assassin

by F Scott Hafner

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
Peanut was the kindest of all wishing no harm. Crows munched him, cows stomp him, and fires roasted him. All in a day's work. Just as he disappeared in one spot, he'd reappear in another. In 1895 that all changed. Kellogg created peanut butter, that gooey mess that bound peanuts to eternity no longer to come alive again. Poop and peanut butter are structurally different but not to the peanut. The mighty peanut sought revenge. To clog the throats of all who eat them. They don't get everyone but enough. What other food has more warnings of potential death.



100 Word Flash Fiction contest entry


Maybe to much processed food? The mighty peanut fights back! Some over the age of eight might find the language inappropriate.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. F Scott Hafner All rights reserved.
F Scott Hafner has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.