General Fiction posted January 30, 2018 Chapters:  ...213 214 -215- 216... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
a short short story

A chapter in the book Worlds

The Amazing BacteriAmoeba

by Bill Schott






Milliliter Larker, a one-thousandth-of-a-gram weakling amoeba, was visiting the science lab with the rest of her biology experiment. While wandering in a back corner of the Petri dish, she was bitten by a radioactive bacteria.

Later, she developed bacteria qualities. Since those were less than she already possessed, she ended up getting beaten up by the other Protozoa.

Eventually she mastered her reduced abilities and began fighting crime.  She battled Dr. Dodecapus, a paramecium with twelve cilium, the Rhinovirus, and Electrauma, a small, self-important germ masquerading as President of the United States.

Eventually the science experiment was over and the Petri dish was emptied into a toilet.

The End


 



Recognized


Thanks to seshadri-sreenivasan for use of the artwork.

Amoeba World 10

Homage to The Amazing Spider-Man, Peter Parker, Dr. Octopus, The Rhino, and Electro.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by seshadri_sreenivasan at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.