Mature Non-Fiction posted December 27, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
See is not necessarily believing.

Another Did I See What I saw

by Rikki66

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.
It was at an outlet mall the week before Christmas. He was a dapper man of color, well black, well to be in step with a former mayor of New Orleans, Chocolate. It was not his dress nor color that attracted attention; it was his hands, in the right was a leash, the left a riding crop.
To begin he said not a word, then to everyone and no one he uttered (very politically incorrect) "My bitch!" And gave a tug on the leash.

What approached was not a dog but a beautiful young lady whose skin tone was that of Café a Late', with sleek black hair that draped over her left eye in the mode of forties star Veronica Lake. What there was of her dress matched her skin tone and clung so close to her upper torso as to reveal every curve. The bottom of the dress that was barely long enough to cover her buttocks and was flared so that each step was breathtaking from both the approach and departure.

When the leash drew the girl close, the man used the crop to give her a light swat on the butt. She stopped stood very still then widely spread her legs, giving her the second swat, she bent at the waist revealing her most secret lady parts from navel to coccyx. The stunner was when she glanced over her shoulder and smiled, her vaginal lips were the same shade of lipstick as her mouth.

With that he swatted her shoulder she stood erect closing her legs. He let out the leash and they walked off, I know some wanted to follow and some wanted to call security but, all were to dumbfound to do either.

We were nearly home before I had the guts or nerve to tell my wife what had happened; she asked if I had pictures.





I do not go looking for these oddities. I do seem to be there to get the proverbial slap of awaking.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Rikki66 All rights reserved.
Rikki66 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.