Mature Fiction posted December 25, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A man is overtaken by his sexual desire for his therapist

Therapy patient

by Sammy105

As she sat there, her long impressive legs sitting neatly on top of each other, Aaron tried not to stare. The muscles on her legs, the lean lines were too much for him. His mind would not stay where it's supposed to...

He was still in therapy mode, but his mind continued to accept the carnality of the situation. "How tight could those legs wrap around me... I wish she let me rub those feet..."
In the back of his mind, he could not reject the thought that his therapist noticed his eyes darting around her body like a rabbit, scouring it, feeling it, sensing it, appraising it. He would think he saw her blush, but there wasn't enough proof.

"So, that's... what I thought... it's what I felt... I didn't know any better and I regret it, but I miss those days..." He was grasping for memories to share, fighting off his thirst for her curves, for let his tongue inch her legs, from her delicious-looking toes to her ankles, her knees, her thighs... In his mind, at that point she would realize what she is doing and slap him and push him away, not let him go into the panties.

"Boy, I could use some cold water right about now..." he thought quickly and his eyes darted across the floor.

She stopped writing and her gaze focused on him. Her long slender fingers pushed the glasses down along her nose. "What else do you remember from that time? How did your ex-girlfriend treat you during the break-up?"

Her leg moved a bit, the one on the top. Either she noticed his incessant staring and was subliminally hinting that she'd enjoyed, or she was getting self-conscious and antsy.

"Hey, what if... I take a chance... What's the worst that could happen..." The words snuck into his mind before he could stop 'em. "I get thrown out of her office? I get slapped? My reputation as a therapy patient gets ruined? Hell, is that even possible..." He felt his face filling up with color. "I don't have a good angle yet, too risky..."

"Yes, she was... cold, but not mean to me... break-up is what it is... it hurt, but it's part of the game..."

At that moment he thought he saw her smile a bit as his eyes darted back to her feet, those amazing feet and toes barely covered by the high-heeled sandals. "Just one nibble, please... What do you have to lose, it'll be our little secret."

He felt his blood pressure rising and the little angry, pushy Aaron inside started bullying him. "You don't got the guts! You're just a patsy, a yellow belly, a weakling... This girl is out of your league, anyway!"

"Shut up, you're..." This part he said out loud.

"Excuse me?"

Great, now what...

"Umm... I'm not sure you want to hear what's inside my head right now, even though it is therapy..." Really, you think it will work? Don't be naive...

"I would certainly want to encourage you not to hold back. You have nothing to lose, it's your safe zone. I hope I have made you feel comfortable enough." Her last few words seemed to drown out, as if she was afraid they had multiple meanings. The moment they were uttered, her legs moved again, slightly. Is he hallucinating? No...

"Well... I don't have a good social life... I don't see many girls, don't associate with many, and... I can't help but..."

"Yes?" There was no alarm in her voice, but her breathing seemed to change. She was not afraid of what he might say. Take a shot?

Her toes flew up and down, inside her open-toe shoes. Either she was torturing him, or giving him a hint... May, I please, let my tongue make its rounds around those feet, Mrs Patterson?

"I can't help but notice how good you look sometimes. I hope your husband appreciates... all this..." He motioned with his hand, at her body. Ohh, boy, here goes nothing.

Her body stopped moving. She put her pen down. Her face took in color. She took a deep breath, collected her beautiful blond hair and threw it behind her. She was in the hot seat now. "I hope she can get out of it without ringing the alarm bell, so to say, just write it off as a sexually repressed patient letting himself go too far..."

"Oh... I'm not sure I'm at liberty to talk in this fashion with you..."

Her leg came down from the other and stayed down. Then the other leg came up and she was cross legged again. The foot of the new leg was moving around even more! Oh, lord, what is she doing to me...

He noticed her eyes bounce now, go to his face, and down... to where he didn't think she would ever look. But she did. It was quick, but it happened. There was now a narrow path he can travel on, if he is very careful, and he might get where he wants to go.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to be open with you about my thoughts... If you don't like them, you can reject me as a patient."

"Why would I do that? I'm a professional... Don't worry about anything." He again heard her voice get soft, rousing him. How can he proceed and not ruin this...

"Can I sit on the floor, please? More relaxing..."

"Huh? I'm not sure if... I don't know, I guess..."

He carefully got off the couch and positioned himself so that her feet were inches from his face. He was staring at them... He felt her notice...

"I like your shoes! They sparkle... Did you get them so people... so your husband notices your feet more? Sorry, but you have incredible feet..."

"Oh... yeah, thanks... Let's get back to therapy..." She looked over the notes, but he felt her breath quicken. Make another move?

"Love those shoes..." He let his index finger trace her shoes, the leather, running it along her toes, too.

She was squirming in her seat. Her glasses came off, then back on.

"What are you d... yeh, I like them, too... Uhhh..." Sharp exhale.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?"

Another exhale, strained as it came out.

"Yes, you are... You're crossing a boundary right now, you need to stop or leave..."

She moved in her chair. Her feet stayed by Aaron's mouth.

End of Part One





Second part:
http://www.fanstory.com/displaystory.jsp?id=879597
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sammy105 All rights reserved.
Sammy105 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.