Mystery and Crime Fiction posted October 15, 2017 Chapters: -Prologue- 1... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A mother of two murdered by the serial killer

A chapter in the book Detective Monroe

She remembers him

by SLMorrical


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

He watched her learning her routine, waiting for the right moment to put her out of her misery. She went through her day, and unaware of what he'd in store for her. He watched her wave goodbye to her children as they left for school, and followed her through her day. He knew her sadness and despair. "I see hear hiding her despair with that phony smile and laugh", he said to himself. He knew deep down inside she was miserable, and knew why. It is the character of the species, all women are miserable.

He knew all women wanted to be like a man. He remembered his psych class in college, and thought, Freud was right, for all women had penis envy, and wanted to be more like a man. Women are educated to have a man take care of them, therefore marriage is the reason women are alive. A women who is not married, is a women who is in misery, and needs to be free. He watched her and knew he would bring her peace, so her soul would rest. Her presence in life is misery, and not peace, and it is his responsibility to change this.

He has been watching her for days,and with each passing day he knows her despair grows, and he must set her free. He feels her pain, and it consumes him with determination to free her. Finally, a break, she is home early to prepare for her daughter's birthday party. The delivery person just left, he can now make his move to free her. He walks up to the door, anticipation and desire is filling him with excitement. She answers the door, he pushes his way in with a knife in his hands, and she falls on the living room floor.

She stares at him, her eyes show she recognizes him, fear and confusion began to fill her. She cries out "No, please don't hurt me. You loved me once, and I loved you. You don't want to do this. This is not you."

He stares at her with passion and lust. "No one has ever told me they loved me, why you?"

She looks up at him with tears running down her face. "Because we loved each other once, don't you remember?"

"No, I do not remember!" he shouted. "Why do you insist you know me, because you don't, or I would not have come to free you?"

Her voice was trembling. "You don't remember me? What has happened to you?" She did not understand, it was clear to her he was out of his mind.

"Enough of your small talk, I am here to free your soul." He turned her over, tied her hands behind her back. Turning her back over, lifting her skirt, and removes her panties.

She is whimpering all the while he undoes his belt buckle and unzips his pants. She knew what he was about to do, and realized she was going to die. All she could think about was who is going to take care of her children, Tommy and Claire.

He proceeds to fulfill his sexual desires on her, after he is satisfied, he kills her. He slits her throat from the left ear to just under the right check. He cuts off her left ring finger and stuffs it in her mouth. He admires his work of art; he knew he had set her free. He smiles at the deep cut on her throat, the blood pool on the floor. The glisten of the blood on the knife fills him with accomplishment. He smiles at the blood that dripped on her lips from the severed finger in her mouth, "I am craftsman" he laughs. His art showed with every droop of blood that was spilled. He lifts the knife up to his mouth to taste her blood, and begins to wonder why she believed she knew him. Just as he was getting a high from what he had done, there was a noise from the yard as he heard her daughter call to her.

"Mom, I am home." Claire walked in the door and saw her mother lying dead on the floor, and froze. She saw him run out the back door; she started to scream as her brother came in the door. Tommy was shocked at what he saw, and calls the police to report his mother's murder. He went over to his mother's body to hold her, then goes to his sister to comfort her, but she is hysterical, and keeps saying, "It was him."




I appreciate any feedback that will help make this a great book. I have been working on this for many years
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. SLMorrical All rights reserved.
SLMorrical has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.