General Fiction posted September 6, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A crush on his boss

Editor

by Thesis


Her eyes peered into my soul with just a casual glance. I felt the searing pain of her quick probe of my worth, and it shook me to the core. I was momentarily disabled as she delighted in my confusion of how this could happen.

She smirked at my vulnerability. Her perfect lips, covered in blue lipstick mesmerized me. I stared at her pouting lips, while she reveled in my discomfort. How could she do this to me, and why? Receiving no answer, she looked away, releasing me from her piercing grip of my soul.

She walked over to where I was seated. Our eyes were locked, although I could see her sensual gate.

Her soft green eyes complimented her blue lipstick, making her irresistible to me. She smiled slightly when I began to speak, finding myself unable to utter a word. I waited for her scathing remarks, but they did not come.

Confused, I was expecting her to say something, but she just raised her eyebrows, reached out and took my manuscript in her hands, turned around and slowly walked back to her desk, reading it. I stared intently at the lovely vision of her walking away from me, focusing on her irresistible legs.

Back at her desk, she continued reading like I wasn't even there. I watched as she reached for her fountain pen, grasping it in her long, thin fingers with high glossed blue polished nails. She made a correction or jotted a note on the paper, then put the pen between her lips as she reached for the next page, totally unaware of how absolutely ravishing she looked. I kept staring. She made several more notes and then looked up at me from across her desk.

"This is absolutely the next bestselling novel for the beach this summer. I'm only through the first chapter and feel like I need to take the rest of the day off and go to the pool to finish it with a bottle of Grey Goose."

"Don't let me stop you, Jill."

"Oh, so you can speak."

"Jill, I know my last novel didn't sell well, so I decided to take your advice and actually take some time to relax. I didn't go too far, in fact, just to my home at the Jersey shore for a few months. I decided to write and live life like the bestselling author that I am. It paid off in the experiences I encountered and helped me find the one thing I really didn't have in my life: Love."

"Wait....What? Did you just say you, John Sinclair, fell in love? The consummate bachelor?"

"I know it's hard to believe, but it did happen, and I can't believe the void it filled in my life."

"Okay, now we are going to lunch and you are going to tell me every detail. Sarah, please cancel all my appointments for the rest of the day, and get me a reservation at Atro. Tell them we are going to be spending a lot of money and I want a table with the best view. We are going to be there until they close tonight. Mr. Sinclair has a long story to tell me."

"I'm on it, Jill. Do you want a limo?"

"Absolutely, this is a big story. We need to arrive in style. In fact, Sarah, why don't you join us? I need you to take notes, so I remember everything."

"In that case, Jill, I'm going to make sure they stock the limo bar with Grey Goose. What does Mr. Sinclair, drink?"

"He's an Irish Whiskey guy. Bushmills, right John?"

"Guilty as charged."

"Give me a minute, Jill. I'll make it happen."

"That's why I love you, Sarah."

"We're really not dressed for Atro, Jill."

"We'll stop at my place. You can wear one of my dresses. We're the same size anyway."

"Can I wear those orange Minolo's?"

"Yes, Sarah. You're so bad."

"You don't mind stopping at my place, do you, John?"

"Let's see, do I mind going to my editor's beach house, watching her and her assistant change into sexy little dresses and heels, having some Irish Whisky while I wait for them to change, so they can tease me all night, while I tell them how I fell in love? How could that be awkward?"

"So, it's a threesome, then. I thought you'd like the sound of that, John."

"Indeed, it has a rather sensuous tone, promising at least the possibility of fulfilling a fantasy, which is why I'm so anticipating that limo ride."

"Writers so have such an imagination."

"Promise me one thing, Jill?"

"What?"

"Promise me you will keep that blue lipstick on. It's beyond hot on you. I have a lipstick fetish and, well, not too many women can pull off blue lips like yours.'"

"Hmmm, should I be worried about you tonight?"

"Well, you'll have to hear the whole story of how I fell in love, but had my heart broken. Believe it or not, it does involve you, but I'll leave the rest of the story until later. We do have all night to discuss it. Is Sarah a good note taker?"

"She's the best!"

"Good. We should have a wonderful time this evening."

"Jill, the limo will be here in a half hour, stocked and ready to roll."

"What would I do without you, Sarah?"

"I'll remind you of that at review time, Jill."

"I'm sure you will, you bitch. But I still love you."

"So, Jill are you two involved?"

"You would love that wouldn't you, John?"

"Oh my God, you have no idea how much."

"Sarah, John wants to know if we're involved."

Sarah placed her puckered red glossed lips to Jill's blue lips as John watched in total awe.

"I think we have to swing by my place, so I can change my pants. That was so erotic. You two are electric together. I'm so jealous."

Jill stood up and straightened her skirt.

"Are you undressing me with your eyes. John?"

"Absolutely, I'm undressing both of you. I am an erotic writer, so let me have some slack here, Jill. You and Sarah are fantasy characters for me, but being real women, with real body parts, real curves and makeup, in sexy clothes, heels, and the fact that you both smell so good, it's such an afrodesiac for any heterosexual man."

"I can see how excited you're getting. I love it. Sarah, men are so easy."

"I know, they're hopeless, not like us, Jill."

"Are you sure you're ready to tell us your story tonight, John?"

"Absolutely."

"We'd better get downstairs, Jill. The limo will be here in a minute."

"See, John. The difference between men and women is that you can't wait to walk into the restaurant with two women on your arm, while Sarah can't wait to wear orange Minolo's, and I can't wait to get your real story so other girls can have a steamy summer."

"That's not the only difference, Jill."

"You're incorrigible."

"Yes, yes I am."

"The Limo's here, Jill."

"Okay, Sarah. We'll go down and wait for you."

"Okay, be right down."

"Let's wait for Sarah in the limo."

"You go first. I want to drool."

"You really are a sick bastard, John."

We arrived at the limo. Enrique opened the door for us.

"Good evening. So we're off to Alto, for the evening?"

"We're waiting for one more person. We have to make a stop at 6901 Collins Avenue, then we'll be off to Alto. We're hourly, so don't worry. I'll make sure your tip is double what you normally get. You're going to be with us for at least twelve hours."

"Yes, Ms. Jill. Thank you."

"Enrique, when we get to Alto, please order dinner and have them put it on my bill. The valet will watch your limo while you eat. By the way, thank you for getting here so quickly and for stocking the bar for us. I appreciate it."

"It's my pleasure, Ms. Jill."

"John, can you make me a drink?"

"The usual, Goose on ice?"

"Yes, you better make two though, Sarah is on her way out."

"Not a problem."

I watched as Sarah walked to the car. Sarah's body was almost a mirror image of Jill's. Her legs might actually be better.

Enrique held the door open for Sarah, taking a long look at her legs as her skirt rode up her thighs as she slid into the limo.

"I had a boyfriend who was a limo driver, Enrique. I see you used a lot of armor all on the seats to catch my skirt and let it show a lot of thigh. Naughty boy, I'm on to you."

Without responding, Enrique smiled and shut the door.

"Here Sarah, you look like you could use a drink."

"Thanks John. Little did he know, I would have given him a great view up my skirt if he didn't remind me of my old boyfriend, he was sleazy too."

"So, you're a tease, just like Jill. I can tell this is going to be a night to remember."




photo licensed to me from Adobe Stock
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Thesis All rights reserved.
Thesis has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.