Horror and Thriller Fiction posted August 29, 2017 Chapters:  ...22 23 -24- 25... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
I want to live!

A chapter in the book Dr. Howler's Nightmares

Abortion

by Brett Matthew West

The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.



Background
Doctor Howler believes his Nightmares are suitable for children of all ages. After reading them you may have a slightly different opinion than the good Doctor does.
Greetings!

Doctor I.B. Howler here presenting another one of my popular nightmares to all my little kiddies out there who are preparing to be tucked nice and warmly into your beddy-byes.

The idea for this nightmare came from the contest listing called "Too Far". The theme of which was "this time her boss had gone too far." My interpretation of this leaned towards a provocative Nightmare. After all, there's not too much more it could refer to. Maybe not getting a raise or having to work overtime when you have other plans. For me, there was only one angle to pursue.

Perhaps, I should caution you about the content of this Nightmare? Maybe, I won't. I wouldn't want to spoil your pleasure.

You'll see.


***************************************************************************************
***************************************************************************************


This time her boss had gone too far, so she wrote "GOODBYE!" with her brightest lipstick right across his big, expensive, desk. A hot-pink stain was left behind. She spotted the trash receptacle out of the corner of her eye, reared back, and kicked it over spilling the debris everywhere. Not contented with the mess she'd created, she booted the litter all over the floor and sent her high-heeled shoe flying off her foot. It landed with a loud thud against the far wall of the office.

"Are you quite through throwing your hissy fit now?" David Gomindy smirked and asked his secretary.

He admired her spunk. He always did. That was one of the many reasons he'd selected her during the interview process to fill the void created by Janet Morrisette's departure. That, and the fact Mariah Nelson was a drop-dead gorgeous redheaded woodpecker if ever he saw one.

He really enjoyed the curvaceous shapeliness presented by her badonkadonk. He could stare at that full-moon shaped derriere all day long and not grow weary of the view. And, he did, too. Mariah knew well how to work her magic and drew her boss into the lair she had waiting for him.

She snarled, "You pathetic, cheap, SOB! I don't care if I have only been here for four months. I earned that raise!"

David Gomindy smiled broadly. He enjoyed seeing the veins as they popped out on the sides of Mariah's head. They looked like little horns and turned him on in a way he'd never experienced before. Mariah was all woman and knew how to work her wiles exquisitely.

"You want that raise, make mad passionate love to me right now and you'll get it," he promised her.

It wouldn't be the first time she'd slept her way to the top. He was a wild roller coaster she greatly pleasured in conquering. A rock solid mountain for her to climb. The fiery redhead could work the pole she danced on.

Mariah stopped and locked the office door. Quickly they undressed each other, tightly embraced, and pumped away. Ecstasy chilled her spine, sending shivers over her unclothed body. She knew before the hound came in heat her little tirade would explode into fanatical copulation. This wasn't their first rodeo. They had played the showdown scene before.

But, this time something was different. Securely fastened together, David heard what he thought was the whir of a vacuum aspiration machine being turned on. It grabbed him and squeezed tighter and tighter. Slowly, he felt himself being constricted and drawn inside Mariah's body.

Too late, his anguished last scream of "I want to live!" was heard as he disappeared.

This time her boss had gone too far.

Sleep tight my little kiddies!

Until the next time.


Dr. I. B. Howler
Nightmarologist





I suppose this is a bit of a social statement. Kind of an abortion in reverse.








I Want To Live, by MKFlood, selected to complement my Nightmare.

So, thanks MKFlood, for the use of your picture. It goes so nicely with my Nightmare.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by MKFlood at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Brett Matthew West All rights reserved.
Brett Matthew West has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.