General Poetry posted August 26, 2017 Chapters:  ...10 11 -11- 11... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Haiku Club Challenge #11 Insects

A chapter in the book Haiku Club Challenges, Book II

haiku (covered)

by Gypsy Blue Rose

 
covered

by the veil of morning
 
where crickets sing



 



Recognized


Everyone is welcome to participate.

A NEW CHALLENGE EVERY SUNDAY You may, come to the forum and check for the new challenge.

If you would like to participate, please write a haiku about insects and post it in our multi-author Haiku Club Challenge Book. A copy of your haiku remains in your portfolio and the reviews go to you. When you post, please match the chapter to the challenge.... challenge one=chapter one.
To include your haiku click on ADD CHAPTER

You may post once, every week, or intermittently. It is up to you but we would love to see you often.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT GYPSY BLUE ROSE

HAIKU CLUB MEMBERS

*Haiku Club Board Members

01-Douglas Paul *
02-Dean Kuch *
03-Michael D Mann *
04-Robyn Corum *
05 -Michael Cahill *
06-Gypsy Blue Rose *
07-Lu Foster *
08-Luna (commemorative)
09-Gloria
10-Ulla
11-Alex Krysyna (krys123)
12-Brenda
13-Andre (Sis Cat)
14-Winnona
15-Cumulus365
16-Rasmine
17-Zania
18-Jim (Pantygynt)
19-Gaye Hemsley
20-Christine (Chrissy710)
21-Teresa (tab that is me)
22-Jim Lorson Sr.
23-Rebekka (rjuselius)
24-Boo Ghost
25-Darren (Badger 29)
26-Karyn (IndianaIrish)
27-Debbie (dejohnsrld)
28-Carol (ciliverde)
29-Ray (mountainwriter49
30-Ed (WhileatWork)
31-SusanJohn
32-Mbagby23
33-Frierajac
34-Marykelly
35-W.J.Debi
36-Giddy Nielsen-Sweep
37-Barb Hensongispsaca
38-Kerry Robinson
39-MustangPatty1029
40-Mark Valentine
41-Donya Quijote
42-Caroline (zinnia)
43- Eric Brady
44-Gert Sherwood
45-Bucketlist
46-DALLAS01
47-pipersfancy


XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

GOOD NEWS!!!! The Haiku Club Anthology is published! It contains eighteen haiga and one hundred and fifty haiku from twenty-six contributing authors. All authors are members of the FanStory Haiku Club. FanStory is an online group of international writers.

The focus of this book is on "Nature". It features a variety of observations made by these writers and their insights into the meaning of those observations.

Authors were issued a weekly challenge and asked to write a haiku about a specific aspect of nature. The best of these haiku were selected for this book.

We are happy to announce that this book is now available on Amazon USA and Amazon Canada. It will be available on Amazon Europe soon. It is listed at the minimum markup that Amazon would allow. Any proceeds from this book will go to the FanStory Haiku Club to help defray the costs of the second book. No one on the haiku club board of directors or any other individual will make any profit on this book, even though we contributed over $400 to complete and publish it.

We hired a professional graphic artist to complete the layout of this book. It has full-color haiga. The overall presentation is flawless and very appealing. It is a book that all of the FanStory can be proud of.



Thank you very much,


Gypsy Blue Rose
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gypsy Blue Rose All rights reserved.
Gypsy Blue Rose has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.