General Non-Fiction posted August 22, 2017


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Feelings...

Miss You

by Heather Knight


It's only three days since we parted, but my heart already bleeds for you. It's like a physical pain. I miss you with all my being. My bones are pierced, my skin feels prickly, as if burnt by acid.

When we were together, just looking at you made me happy. Your elegance, your sweet curves are so unique...You're quaint and different...

I'm nothing without you. I know we'll meet again, but how will I survive this separation? The minutes go by slowly. I count the hours till the day that brings us together one more time.

I yearn for you. I remember your sweet smell of rain, your freshness. Here, without you, I suffocate. The heat weighs on my chest like a ton of lead.

I never thought the longing would be so painful. Memories of you flood my every waking moment. At night, I dream of our shared time.

I ache for you, my beloved England. My adoptive motherland, my darling one.



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Heather Knight All rights reserved.
Heather Knight has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.