Spiritual Non-Fiction posted July 25, 2017


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
description for fall, 2017's book of poetry

Living With Grace (with color art)

by Dawn Munro


Living By Example
(by Dawn)

The book is illustrated with full color pictures. There are 31 poems within its pages, each of them written from someplace even I do not recognize sometimes, although I am the author.

We are God's church; each of us is a living, breathing temple for the Holy Spirit. Have we not the Word within us?

When we defend God in our hearts, we defend His flock, we love His people, and we become His chosen.

We are made in His image, each and every one of us, and so we must put aside judgement and allow the love of man to include all men. As we go forth to share the Word, let the Word be a shining example in us...


Let us show it. Within the pages of this book, I pray there is light to guide our steps over the darkest path...

<><><> Read the reviews so far -

5.0 out of 5 stars
I have never read anything written by Dawn that I did not enjoy immensely.
By Valerie on October 10, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition"Verified Purchase

I have been reading Dawn's poems for several years and she is one of my all-time favorite poets. I find her work uplifting and inspiring and superbly written. I would not hesitate to recommend this beautiful book to anyone looking for a truly positive view of life especially when feeling down.

5.0 out of 5 stars
Emotional and satisfying read
By LiteraryLady on October 9, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition

The author has a deep, abiding faith that permeates her work. Reading poetry like this, you realize we are all connected both by good and bad. Each of us is guilty of both, but there is an unerring silver lining available to each of us. One of love, acceptance, compassion and forgiveness. We only must look for it and accept it into our hearts.

5.0 out of 5 stars
By Margaret R. Snowdon on October 11, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition

I've been a fan of Dawn Munro's work from when I first read one of her poems.
The sheer scope of her imagination, and the delicate weight of her style, has
made the discovery of Dawn's writing one of the genuine joys of my reading-time.

5.0 out of 5 stars
Excellent
By Mr M Fletcher on October 10, 2017
Format: Paperback

A wonderful book of fabulous poems that just pulls you in and takes you on the most wonderful spiritual journey.
One of the best books of its type I've ever read.
<><><>

the author bio:

Dawn is an author and poet currently living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Born in Northern Ontario, she was first baptized in the Trinity United Church, where her mother served as a part-time organist. Many years later, while visiting New York City, she attended a full gospel church, and was baptized again. Her spirituality is the most important part of her life, and within the pages of this book are poems that reflect a strong faith -- she believes without faith, life would not be worth living.

She was named Poet Laureate in 1998, and published in the Poetry Guild of Toronto's, "A Celebration Of Poets". Her poem, "The Master Plan" was the first poem she ever submitted for publication. It is inside this book.




Recognized


http://www.amazon.com/dp/1973926849 - It's Released!

This might be one of the more important books I ever write. Your support and encouragement are always appreciated.

May God bless us, everyone.
Love,
Dawn
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Dawn Munro All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Dawn Munro has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.