Spiritual Non-Fiction posted June 17, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A spirit does not have flesh and Blood

Gazing into Eternity

by chocoletdrop052


Let us gaze into the mirror of time, beginning with our birth into this world. We are born with flesh, bones, blood and Spirit. Without the spirit that lives in us, we die. We except this fact through what we see. However, what we don't see is where our spirit goes. This comes to mind: The Spirit does not have flesh and blood. They are not limited but the our spirit can die. The eyes are the window to the soul, no matter how you look at it, the serpent said this: "You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman. "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." Genesis 3:4-5

In this picture, you see a ghostly figure who is covered in a bloody mess with her eyes opened. She accepted the words of the serpent who was judge not for his participation with life, but what he said. The picture denotes the serpent's words to mankind, but actually it is written" A spirit does not have flesh or blood. So let us gaze into the real truth: This is the written account of Adam's family line. When God created mankind, he made them in the likeness of God. He created them male and female and blessed them. And he named them "Mankind" when they were created. Genesis 5:1-2, So the first lie was told to Eve and spread like gangrene in the earth.

So you testify that you approve of what your ancestors did; they killed the prophets, and you build their tombs. Because of this, God in his wisdom said, 'I will send them prophets and apostles, some of whom they will kill and others they will persecute.' Therefore this generation will be held responsible for the blood of all the prophets that has been shed since the beginning of the world,from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah, who was killed between the altar and the sanctuary. Yes, I tell you, this generation will be held responsible for it all. Luke 11

The horror of death overtakes the flesh, but the Spirit does not continue in this process. To have the right mind of eternity, starts with faith in the very WORD of GOD. Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God--children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God. John 1 So what does the world believe? The death of the flesh is the end and they become modest in their appearance.

Real life does not start with mankind but it starts in eternity with the Holy Father who created mankind in the image of His Only Begotten Son. Religion is an after mat of the Truth and the real creation of mankind comes from the heel of the LORD. So as sacrifices is dead because of Him, what can we offer in exchange? Moses was given a free pass and knew the LORD. He was cleared of his situations and faults when he found out who the LORD really was. This is Exodus 3 according to Moses writings: Moses came to Him in this fashion: Holy One Blessed is HE. Then Jesus said to him: You want to know my name? When I judge the creatures I am Elohim. When I show mercy upon My world, I AM YHVH. Amen So when His mercy was granted was with Noah. So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them." But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD. Genesis 6, Now we are back in the same time as Noah before the flood but the full proof plan is now. A new covenant is placed before us, but many things are still lacking. The acknowledgment of life and death.

I often think about those who live long lives reaching ages like 95-130. How people consider themselves as immortal when they actually die? People are always concerned with life and death, that they are unable to move to eternity. So at a certain time in their growth, they begin to build on what they call a life.

There is a scripture that is profound in this gaze: The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life. John 6:63, So we cannot count on the words of the flesh, but we can count on the words of the Spirit. He also said: Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. Enoch the seventh lived for 365 years and never saw death, but Adam lived for 930 and so did Noah, they both died. In seeing this, we know that it is an impossibility to count years or even days of eternal life. The question arises over and over. What is life.

When we gaze into eternity, it is a prelude of life and it's factors. It describes an introductory performance, action, or event preceding and preparing for the principal or a more important matter. The cloak of darkness " you cannot live forever and many things of the flesh continues to haunt our world with this analogy. So we look into the mirror of death continually. Wars and rumor of wars, famine, homelessness, and hopelessness. This is not about religion, but it is about life. If it is real life you desire, you must accept death for what it really represents.

"But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7 So the outward appearance is only temporary, but the inward portion is eternal. So if everyone would look in to the mirror of eternal life, they would see their ghostly counterpart trying to grow.

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 1 Corinthians 2:14 So are you discerning from the flesh or the Spirit that gives life?



Write About This contest entry


Natural death is that of the Flesh, but the Spirit does not know death and will not see eye to eye with those who live in the mirror of eternity
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by Contests at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. chocoletdrop052 All rights reserved.
chocoletdrop052 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.