General Flash Fiction posted May 31, 2017


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Challenge: A story in exactly 100 words

The Secret Kiss

by Ogden


After reading the story. I suggest you read the note below.

You won’t find this on social media, because you are the first person to hear about it. I guarantee you, you won’t believe it.

I was the only witness, except, of course,  for the kisser, and she’ll never tell. I was writing a poem about Donald Trump, and had just penned a perfect disparagement, feeling very pleased with my contribution to the world. Then I almost fell out of my chair.

Suddenly, somehow, the melancholy Melania T silently appeared out of nowhere, embraced me warmly, whispered ”Thank you,” and that’s when it happened. (I told you you wouldn’t believe this.) 
 




100 Word Story writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story of 100 words. not including the title. Any subject accepted. Must be exactly 100 words.

Recognized


NOTE
Melania's kiss was given in gratitude, to someone who understood what she is forced to endure in her unhappy marriage.

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Ogden All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Ogden has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.