Fantasy Fiction posted May 1, 2017 Chapters:  ...3 4 -5- 6... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Unleashed Chaos/A Novel of the Breedline series

A chapter in the book Unleashed Chaos

Broken

by scongrove


Previously...

Before Tessa destroyed the Katoka—a creature with human-like-dragon features created by Taliah Baldolf and the Chiang-shih demon—it severely injured Celina’s spinal cord when he abducted her.
Now, safe back in the Breedline Covenant, Celina refuses medical attention in hopes her healing powers will soon kick in.  
    

Continued...

Kyle stood in the hall outside Celina’s room with a cigarette between his lips. Putting the lighter up to his face, he flicked the little wheel several times trying to get it to ignite. With utter disgust, he gave up and put it away.

He thought about Celina on the other side of the wall, lying in bed… paralyzed. He needed a drink, and a whole bottle of whiskey would just barely take the edge off. Now was not the time to get stupid drunk, Kyle thought. Celina needed him sober.

Lying in bed, Celina’s body felt all wrong, both cumbersome and weightless at the same time, and her only hope was the spasms in her muscles that shot through her legs and moved into her feet, causing them to jerk. Surely I won’t be like this forever, she told herself. My healing powers should be kicking in by now. 

Reaching up, Kyle lightly tapped on the door. When he heard a soft voice coming from inside, he opened it and pushed his way into her room. Seeing her lying motionless made his shoulders tighten up, his jaw clench, and for a split second, he didn’t know how much more he could take.

“Kyle?”

He closed his eyes briefly at the sound of her soft voice. “Hey, babe,” he said, faking an uplifting tone. Crossing to the center of the room, he sat down in a chair beside the bed. Celina was stretched out under several blankets, immobilized with a neck brace running from her chin to her collarbone. An IV linked Celina’s arm to a bag that hung on a stainless-steel pole, and there was tubing down below that plugged into a catheter.

“How are you feeling?” 

Celina’s red hair was pulled back into a thick braid, and her skin was pale and ashen. Her bright green eyes softened. “I’d be perfect if I could get out of this bed,” she said sarcastically.


"I know.” Shaking his head, he reached up and smoothed a strand of hair out of her face.

Her mouth twitched like she was going to either smile or break down into tears. “Have you heard from Helen?”

“No,” Kyle replied, followed by a long silence.

Christ, he thought. Maybe he should hold her hand. After all, Celina had sensation above the waist. His hand trembled as he reached over and grasped hers. Man, he wished he could help her.

Her brows furrowed. “Kyle?”

He tilted his head to one side and muttered, “Yeah?”

“You don’t have to do this—“

He frowned hard. “What are you talking about?”

She let out a long sigh. “You don’t have to be with me through this if you don’t want to.”

“Of course I want to be with you.” He squeezed her hand. “I couldn’t bear the thought of being without you.”  

Kyle stared into her eyes as he sat there, unable to do anything while Celina suffered. As her pain medicine kicked in, she closed her eyes, and he felt useless. How could he help her recover? Kyle leaned in closer, feeling helpless and kissed her forehead. “You have to have faith, Celina. I promise to do everything I can to help you, but you’ve got to trust in me.”

Her lids rose, and she looked at him. “I do.” Her voice was weak. “I do have faith… in you.” And then her eyes closed as she drifted off to sleep.   
 
****
Sometimes the only way to help someone was to push out of your comfort zone and jump right into their world.

Most people knocked before entering someone’s home, but there was no reason to bother when you could walk right through just like a ghost. Chester Ewan, one of the spirits of the forest—they called themselves—walked through the Breedline Covenant’s front door without anyone seeing him. Ever since his species originated, they could go places and get into things without anyone having a clue they were around. But they could also become as corporeal as the next person, summoning themselves into a solid at their will. In one form, they were completely invisible; in the other, they were as human as anyone else, capable of eating and loving and living. It was a powerful advantage for their purpose when it came to protecting the Breedline. Now that the cat was out of the bag, the Breedline welcomed them to come and go as they pleased.

He was humbled when he sensed the presence upstairs. It was a young female with a loving heart and a broken body. Hurrying along the shiny tiled floor, he went past the entryway and stopped at the grand staircase. Looking up, a young man with spiked hair and a grim expression on his face descended the stairs. Letting out a long sigh, Chester watched as the male passed him and turned down a hallway. With that kind of sorrow radiating from a male Breedline, it suggested he was the injured females mate.

As Chester headed upstairs, his feet did not touch the steps. Instead, he floated above each one, drifting along effortlessly.

His plan he envisioned had to work. He was on the hunt for the Chosen Son. Chester had to convince Jem to use his powers to heal the female’s spinal injury. There were no other options, no future possibilities, no left or rights off this road. Jem’s abilities were powerful enough to heal any wound, but if he couldn’t control it, his gift could also be deadly.

Even though it wasn’t going to make any sense when he explained the power Jem was capable of, and he was likely to be hard to persuade, he wouldn’t refuse to help a Breedline in need. It simply wasn’t in Jem’s hardwiring.

When he reached the top of the stairs, Chester drifted to Jem’s bedroom door. There was no time to apologize for entering without as much as a knock, and hopefully, he wasn’t walking in on a romantic encounter between Jem and his mate. With courage, Chester braced himself and marched right through, looking for signs of life and found nothing. As he headed to check the bathroom, a growing panic stirred inside his gut. Making himself fully corporeal, he reached for the doorknob as it suddenly opened.

Mia let out a scream.

Under any other circumstance, the response would have been the same. Chester quickly covered his eyes, then wheeled around, tripped over a rug, and landed flat on his face.

“Chester, what the hell are you doing here?” Mia bit out, clutching tightly onto a towel wrapped around her naked body.

“I-I’m so sorry,” Chester stammered, his face turning beet red as he picked himself off the floor.

His eyes trailed over her body… up and down, finally stopping at her face.

That was when the anger came. Mia’s crimson eyes glared in his direction. “Is this some kind of a joke?” her voice ended in a low growl.

“No,” he muttered, squeezing his eyes shut with his head lowered. “Please, forgive me. I don’t have time to explain. I’m looking for your mate. It’s an emergency.”

“Haven’t you ever heard of knocking first?”  

Hesitantly opening his eyes, he lifted his chin with his famous ‘puppy eyes’ stare. Then in a nervous voice, he said, “Sorry.” And then he lowered his head again.

“Jem’s not here.” She let out a long exhale. “What’s the emergency?”

He cleared his throat. “I know you’re angry at me and I don’t blame you. But be mad at me later—just tell me where I can find Jem,” he pleaded. “The young female with red hair… the one injured… Jem has the power to heal her.”

Mia was not somebody to take orders or push around. So all he could do was patiently wait for her reply.

“Why didn’t you say so in the first place?” Mia grumbled, her face livid. “He’s downstairs in the library.”

“Thank you, Mia,” he said, lifting his chin. “By the way,” he paused and smiled at her, “Congratulations on your engagement.”

“Thanks, Chester.” She raised a brow, her lips curving into a slight grin. “But promise me you’ll knock next time.”

He bowed his head. “Yes, ma’am. You have my word.”

When Chester left, Mia quickly got dressed and went down the hall to Tim and Angel’s room. Tim would be furious with Chester for not coming to him first. He was the head of the Breedline council, and before any decisions were final, they had to present it before Tim and Tessa.

As Mia walked past all the other rooms, she hung a right that led to his room. Before she reached up to knock, she put her ear against the door and listened. When she heard sounds of a child giggling inside, she tapped her knuckles softly against the door.

“Come in,” Tim called out.

Opening the door, Mia peaked in. “I’m not interrupting anything, am I?”

“Oh, no.” He motioned her inside. “Please, come in, Mia.”

When she stepped through the door, Natalie was sitting on the floor beside Jace’s cat, petting his soft fur as he swirled his tail across her face, tickling her nose. Natalie quickly noticed Mia and got to her feet, darting over with her hands held out, squealing, “Mee-uh! Mee-uh!”
   
Mia bent to scoop Natalie into her arms. As she held her, Natalie wrapped her little arms around her neck.  She noticed Natalie’s hair was starting to grow as it curled up just below her ears. Pulling from their embrace, she looked at Mia with wide eyes pointing to the door with excitement and babbled, “Baa-beez!” 
 
Mia looked at Tim, her brows furrowed. “Did she say... babies?” 

Before Tim opened his mouth to answer, Natalie blurted, “Baa-beez! Baa-beez!”

“She’s talking about your sister’s babies,” he said. “Eve’s guards rushed her down to the examination room earlier. Helen was at the hospital, so Cassie took her place and cared for Eve.”

“Is she all right?” Mia asked with a concerned look.

“Yes, she’s fine,” he quickly confirmed. “Angel said it was just morning sickness. She found out from the guard when he was frantically looking for a doctor after Eve fainted. When Angel went down to check on Eve, she had Natalie with her. Somehow Natalie sensed Eve was pregnant with twins. Maybe it has something to do with the fact they’re both half-succubus. Angel also said Eve is going to deliver the babies within two weeks.”

“But,“ Mia hesitated with an anxious note to her voice, “she’s just four months along.”

His expression softened, easing Mia’s concern. “Angel said it’s normal for your species.”   

She sighed. “Yeah, I guess you’re right. What will happen to the babies when they’re born? I mean,” she paused shrugging her shoulders, “Eve will be punished with prison time, right?”

“After her trial, Eve’s punishment will be up to the council,” he told her. “They will put in consideration that she helped Sarah escape from Sebastian. That could give her a lesser punishment. The council will also make the decision where her twins go,” he said in a quiet, grave tone. “Most likely foster care, unless a family member steps in to take them.”

Her eyes widened. “The only family member she has is me.

Shaking his head, he reached out and placed his hand on her arm. “I don’t expect you to take on that responsibility, Mia. You didn’t even know you had a sister until recently, and considering what she’s done to you and Tessa, I—“

“But her children are innocent in all this,” she interjected, her heart twisting and sadness welling in her throat. “They don’t deserve to be just tossed over to strangers. I know what that’s like.”

Tim went silent for a moment. And then he said, “You and Jem are about to be married. Have you two talked about having children?”
   
Natalie pointed to Mia’s stomach with her eyes wide and mumbled, “Baa-beez?”

At that moment, Mia’s eyes softened along with her aching, confused heart. “No, sweetheart,” she said. “No babies in there.”

“It wouldn’t hurt to ask him, Mia,” Tim said. “Jem’s got a big heart, especially when it comes to kids.”

She considered his words for a moment. It was a suggestion she couldn’t even wrap her mind around. “But how would everyone else in the Covenant feel if we adopted them?” she said, her voice strained with utter seriousness. “How do you think Jace and Tessa would feel about having Eve and Sebastian’s children raised in this Covenant? I don’t want to burden them.”

“I think you’re underestimating them,” he implied. “Go talk to Jem first. If you need help, you’ve got me and Angel’s support.”

Her lips formed into a tight smile. “Thank you, Tim.”

“Angel also told me something about Eve,” he added. “Since Angel is a half-succubus, she read Eve’s thoughts. She sensed Eve’s shame and that she wanted to right her wrongs. Angel thinks being a mother has changed her in some way.”

“Do you think I should go speak with her?”

Tim nodded. “Yes, I do.”

As Mia lowered Natalie down to the floor, she almost forgot the reason she came in the first place. “Oh, I almost forgot why I came by,” she said eagerly. “Chester came into my room looking for Jem. He said something about Jem having the powers to heal Celina.”  

To be continued...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 




NOTE: This is not part of the chapter. A reference of Terms and Characters, especially for new readers.

BREEDLINE - A species of humans that have the ability to change from human form into a wolf. They are not like the old legend of the Lycanthropy myth. Breedline species can shift into their wolf at will. The moon has no power over them. They do not pass their ability to other humans with a bite or scratch like the Lycanthropy myth.
The Breedline gene is passed down to offspring that are born identical twins. Although they live amongst human, their species must be kept secret.
In wolf form, they have super strength, speed, and heightened senses. Their lifespan is the same as a normal human, but they are immune to illness and disease. Only a silver bullet to the brain will kill them. All males change into their wolf at the age of eighteen. Females do not go through the change until they make love to their Breedline bonded mate.

BREEDLINE TWINS - Identical twins that are born from either one or both parents of the Breedline species. They have a strong, unbreakable bond from birth, are born with telepathic abilities, and have the power to sense the other's emotions or injuries. In some cases, the bond between twins are so strong, if one dies, the other twin may pass on, especially if they don't have a mate.

BREEDLINE BONDING - The male Breedline spends their life in search of their bonded mate. When the male comes in contact with her, he instantly feels a simultaneous, desirable attraction and she becomes the most important thing in his life. He is there to love, protect, and cherish her until death. Once they are mated, they bond for life. It is possible for them to have more than one mate in their lifespan.

BELOVED - A word used by a Breedline to express the bond to their mate.

DOUBLE BONDED - In some cases, male Breedline twins bond with the same female; but one will carry a stronger bond. Usually one of them must sacrifice for the other twin.

BREEDLINE COVENANT - The Breedline species must live within the boundaries of a Covenant, which is only formed with their species. The Covenant is governed and ruled by a head council. The council keeps their laws in order and oversees the species population.

THE BREEDLINE QUEEN - Over centuries the Breedline Covenant is ruled by a true Queen. If there is no Queen living, the Covenants are governed by an appointed head council until another Queen is born. A Breedline Queen is born once every one hundred years. Her massive stature, black fur, and red eyes are the Queen's trademarks. Her alpha wolf has twice the strength, speed, and size of any Breedline. The Queen is expected to rule over all the Breedline Covenants where she will be respected and obeyed by all Breedline. This is their absolute True Law.

THE QUEENS RING - This ring has been passed down to all Breedline Queens for generations. When the new Queen places the ring on, it instantly shifts in size to fit her finger.

TRUE LAW - All Breedline Covenants have an ancient book of laws. If either sex disobeys the Breedline laws, they can be shunned, or no longer protected by their Covenant. If a Breedline takes another life out of revenge, or evil - other than protecting their life, and the life of another - they will never have the ability to shift back human and cast out as a rogue wolf.

ROGUE WOLF - A Breedline shunned by their Covenant for taking another life out of revenge or evil and forced to live as a wolf until death without the ability to change human again. Some rogue wolves form into packs, which can be dangerous for other Breedline species.

RED (BLOOD) MOON - When the full moon passes through the amber shadow of the earth, producing a midnight eclipse visible across North America. So begins a lunar eclipse tetrad, a series of four consecutive total eclipses occurring at approximately six-month intervals. This incredible light beams into the heart of earth's shadow, filling it with a coppery glow and transforming the moon into a great red orb. During this time, all Breedline species that are mated have a strong desire to create offspring. This is also a time when Breedline females are more fertile for the conception of twins.

CHIANG-SHIH DEMON (Kiang shi, a.k.a Ramael Arminius) - An ancient demon that inhabits the body of a Breedline fetus before it's born, or during a Breedline's death. It continues to take the soul over the natural lifespan of the child, or the deceased Breedline. When the demon possesses a fetus, it breaks the bonding and telepathic abilities of their twin when they are born. If the demon possesses a deceased Breedline's body, it must do so before the soul passes on. If the soul is not intact, the body will soon die.
In most cases, the Chiang-shih demon will take the life of the other twin, even before their birth. The twin that is born with the demon will bring only evil to whomever they encounter. Their sole purpose is to gain full control of another soul and seek world domination.
There are two ways the demon is cast from the soul it possesses: By its firstborn son, and the Angel of Mercy, Zadkiel. The Beast is the only one who can kill a Chiang-shih demon.

THE BEAST - He is the second born son of the Chiang-shih demon. When provoked into a rage, he will shift into his Beast instead of his Breedline wolf. The Beast is an enormous, dangerous two-footed creature that has wolf-like features. One bite has enough venom to kill the Chiang-shih demon and leave the soul of the person the demon possessed unharmed.

SHADOW WALKER (a.k.a Shadow Figure, or Black Mass) - The perception of a patch of shadow as a living, humanoid figure, particularly interpreted by the Breedline as the presence of a malevolent entity. When a Breedline species dies and does not pass on to the other side, they are left to roam the earth as a shadow of themselves - a ghost. They will not pass on until they have settled unfinished business before their death.

ZADKIEL (Tzadqiel, a.k.a "Righteousness of God") - The Archangel of freedom, benevolence, and mercy, and the Patron Angel of all who forgives. Breedline species tradition considers him to be the Angel of Mercy.

SUCCUBUS (a.k.a CREEPERS) - Creatures that search for, and feeds off the blood of the Breedline species. Creepers are skilled at extreme sexual pleasure, and the ecstasy they create is exceedingly intense and highly addictive. They cast off a scent that hypnotizes Breedlines into overwhelming sexual urges. They use their human-like bodies and beautiful features to control and influence their thoughts.
They have the ability to reach into the Breedline's mind during sleep, casting a spell of dreams about sexual contact, or intercourse. And one much less obvious manifestation of Creepers is nightmares - realistic, graphic, terrifying nightmares that rob the Breedline of sleep. Over a period, it can lead to severe fatigue and depression, leaving them emotionally and spiritually drained. Death can occur if they completely take over the Breedline's body.

HALF-BREED - This species is born with the genes from both Breedline and succubus. They can bond with either a full-blood Breedline or another half-breed. They do not have the ability to change into the Breedline wolf, but they do need blood from them to survive. With the power to hypnotize, most Breedlines have minimal respect and credence toward the half-breed species.

WICCA (or Wise One) - According to the Breedline species, a Wicca is the goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, moon, ghosts, and necromancy. A Wicca is also considered to be a demonic spirit. It is unclear to the Breedline if they act under the orders of the devil, or they are simply not understood and treated as outcasts. They have the ability to do white magic (good) or dark (evil).

KATAKO (a.k.a Lucas, or Dark Shadow) - He is the Chiang-shih demon's offspring that is born both Breedline and Wiccan. After one year, the Katako develops into an adult with the mind of a child, without reaching full maturity. It has the power to appear translucent, or become completely invisible. Being born half Breedline, it can shift into a wolf and transform, or mimic another creature with the power to instantly travel from one place to another. Their true purpose of creation is to bring forth the souls stuck in purgatory by using one drop of its blood. The Breedline Queen's bite is the only way to destroy it.

GOLEMS (a.k.a The Death Army) - Evil creatures created by dark Wiccans with the power of necromancy. By releasing the souls of demons stuck in purgatory, the Wicca can give them the ability to shape into a creature that is made from earth. These creatures have various qualities, such as mass strength, enormous stature, and the power to consume their victims by saturating them with mud.

GUARDIANS (a.k.a Spirits of the Forest) - They originated during the Middle Ages with the purpose of protecting all creatures, especially the Breedline from the destruction of any creation made by a dark Wicca. They have the ability to stay invisible with the power to move through any barrier and over any distance instantly.

THERIOMORPH - This species is born with the genes of a Breedline, but do not have the ability to change into a Breedline wolf. They shape shift into an enormous black panther. They possess powers of mind manipulation and random visions of the future. They must use the drug dopamine to suppress their urges. Their eye color shifts into a glowing lavender when their Theriomorph nature takes over. The Breedline see them as a threat to their species.

Jace Chamberlain - He is a Breedline species which later discovers his birth father - who is possessed by the Chiang-shih demon - murdered his mother when he and his twin brother were four years old. Raised by their new foster family and their uncle Jacks, he later discovers he was born with a curse of the Beast. With the help of his twin brother Jem, and his bonded mate Tessa, they help him cope with his rage to keep the Beast at bay. He's an IT engineer and is the lead singer and plays acoustic guitar in the band Chaos.

Jem Chamberlain - He is a Breedline species and Jace's twin brother. He carries the gene of the Chiang-shih demon that gives him the power to create a portal, and a force of electric energy used as a weapon, and other powers he discovers later. His bonded mate is Mia Blackwood, and he's an IT engineer and the drummer in the band Chaos.

Tessa Fairchild - She was born into the human world and later discovers she's a Breedline. Abandoned by her parents, she was raised by her Aunt and Uncle without the knowledge of being born a twin. After she meets Jace, they become bonded mates. During her first change into her Breedline wolf, she is the new Breedline Queen. She is an inspiring artist.

Dr. John and Sarah Chamberlain - They are Jace, Jem and Cassie's adopted human parents. They are physicians in a children's unit, and also donate their time to the emergency center.

Chester and Amelia Ewan - They are called Guardians - a species originated during the Middle Ages with the purpose of protecting all creatures, especially the Breedline from the destruction of any creation made by a dark Wiccan.

Jackson Gray - He is Jace and Jem's biological uncle - Katlyn Gray's older brother. Although he carries the gene of the Breedline, he does not shift into a wolf. Only Breedline's born with an identical twin have the ability to change into their wolf. He's a medical supply pilot.

Mia Blackwood - She is a half-breed and Jem's bonded mate. Abandoned at birth and raised in human foster care, she later finds her twin sister, Eve.

EVE - She is a half-breed and Sebastian's bonded mate. Growing up in human foster care, she spent her entire childhood abused until Sebastian saves her. Scorned from her past, she lashes out in anger, living a life of crime later to discover her twin sister, Mia Blackwood. After realizing the Chiang-shih demon possesses Sebastian, Eve clings to the past in hopes of reuniting with her beloved. Now that Sebastian is finally free of the demon, she has trust issues, worried he has an alternative plan for their sons.

Sebastian Crow - He is a half-breed, and Eve's bonded mate. After he had been killed by Jace in self- defense, he was possessed by the Chiang-shih demon after the Angel of Mercy cast him out of Alexander's body. As he tried to portray Sebastian's life, Eve finally figured out his secret. Keeping her captive only to survive on her blood, he later develops feelings for her. The demon creates a death army, determined to dominate the world and unleash his wrath amongst humans and the Breedline. Now free from the demon, he is determined to reunite with his beloved Eve who is kept prisoner by the Breedline Covenant awaiting trial for her past crimes against them.

Alexander Crest - He is a Breedline who was possessed by the Chiang-shih demon before birth. Murdering his family, Alexander kidnapped his twin's bonded mate, Katlyn Gray. Keeping her prisoner against her will, she becomes pregnant with his twins. As she managed to escape before she gave birth, Alexander eventually kills her in a fit of rage. Returning for his chosen son twenty-two years later, he is determined to convince him to join his army. After the battle between the Breedline, the demon is finally cast out of Alexander setting his soul free. For the demon's past crimes, Alexander is pardoned and must reside in the Breedline Covenant. Praying for forgiveness, he reunites with his twin sons, Jace and Jem. As he fights to keep his new family safe, romance blossoms with Dr. Helen Carrington.

Tim Ross - He is a Breedline species and head council of the California Covenant. Angel, his bonded mate - who is a half-breed - has Tim's daughter they named Natalie, after her sister.

Angel - She is a half-breed and Tim's bonded mate.

Natalie - She is a half-breed and Tim and Angel's daughter.

Kyle Jones - He is a Breedline species that resides in the California Covenant. Having lost his family to a house fire at childhood, his uncle Tim Ross has raised him since. Celina Baldolf is his bonded mate. He's a mechanic and also Jace and Jem's close friend, and plays bass in the rock band Chaos.

Casey Barton - He was born of the Breedline species, and lives in the California Covenant. He was adopted by Tim Ross's brother and carries a deep dark secret, afraid to reveal to the Breedline. He is a clothing model and plays backup bass and keyboards in the band Chaos.

Dr. Helen Carrington - She is a Breedline species and a physician at the California Bates hospital for both Breedlines and humans. Later, she discovers Jace and Jem carry a gene, possibly used for a cure to stop the aging process in her species. After Alexander's demon is banished, he is pardoned for all past crimes and welcomed into the Breedline Covenant. When he meets Helen, they become bonded mates.

Drakon Hexus - He is a Breedline species. At a young age, his first bonded mate was killed by her father. In a rage, he hunts and kills her murderer, breaking the Breedline's True Law. Shunned by his Covenant and forced to live as a rogue wolf, he's promised his humanity back if he joins the Chiang-shih demon's army. After Drakon discovers the demon's plans to destroy all humans and half-breeds, he betrays him and joins forces with the Breedline. As time passes, he bonds with another mate, Cassie Chamberlain.

Cassie Chamberlain - Adopted at age two by Jace and Jem's adopted parents after her mother abandons her. Later, she discovers she is a Breedline species and bonds with the handsome Drakon Hexus. She is a nurse practitioner, specializing in the neonatal intensive care unit.

Malachi O'Conner - He was born a Breedline species, and shunned by the Breedline Covenant after breaking their True Law. Alexander Crest's demon later forced him into joining his army of rogue wolves. After he had tried to escape, he endured cruel torture from the Alexander's Chiang-shih demon. He was later rescued by the Breedline and pardoned for his past crimes.

Celina Baldolf - She is a Breedline species with the power of a Wiccan, but only practices white witchcraft. Her twin sister Taliah - a dark Wicca - murdered their parents when they were twelve years old. Dr. Helen Carrington is their aunt, and Kyle Jones is Celina's Breedline bonded mate. She is an editor for a local publishing company.

Taliah Baldolf - She is a Breedline species and the mother of the Katako. Using her powers as a dark Wiccan, she joins forces with the Chiang-shih demon to create his death army. After she threatens to kill the Breedline Queen, the Beast overpowers her and sends her to her death.

Samuel Mercier - He is a Breedline and a council member from France that has secretly turned against his own Covenant to help the Chiang-shih demon. He and his other Breedline traitors go into hiding after the Breedline destroy the demon, desperate to seek revenge against the Covenant.

Fredrick Mercier - He is a Breedline and Samuel Mercier's identical twin. Also, he's a council member from France that has secretly turned against his own Covenant to help the Chiang-shih demon.

Corbin Azzo - He is a Breedline and another council member that has turned against his own Covenant to help the Chiang-shih demon.



Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. scongrove All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
scongrove has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.