Fantasy Fiction posted April 10, 2017 Chapters: Prologue 1 -2- 3... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Unleashed Chaos/A Novel of the Breedline series

A chapter in the book Unleashed Chaos

The Big Announcement

by scongrove


The Journey So Far…

Identical twins, Jace and Jem Chamberlain, born of the Breedline species—a race of humans that have special powers and the gift to change into wolf form—finds their life changed forever after their mother’s murderer, the Chiang-shih demon… is finally destroyed freeing their evil half-brother,  Sebastian Crow of his possession.

As Sebastian moves on with his new life, searching for Eve—his bonded mate—he discovers he has a twin brother who has knowledge of Eve’s whereabouts and introduces him to someone far more dangerous than the Chiang-shih demon… and her name is Lilith.

With the new knowledge of Tessa’s pregnancy of twin boys, Jace is drawn to protect them from his reoccurring nightmares he suspects are visions.

After Jace proposes to Tessa, she realizes he still bears the scars from his tortured past and his thirst for vengeance against Sebastian Crow. As Tessa helps Jace overcome his unquenchable fury before the Beast in him unleashes, someone from her past unexpectedly appears.

Now that there is a bit of peace in the Breedline Covenant, Jem looks forward to marrying his beloved, Mia. Unprepared for Eve’s pregnancy—Mia’s twin sister—they must come to terms that Sebastian or the demon might have spawned her unborn children. Either way, they may bring a whole new set of destruction and evil into the world.

Meanwhile, Dr. Helen Carrington continues with her research to find the cure for the Breedline aging process as romance blossoms between her and Alexander Crest.

As promised, Drakon Hexus returns back into Cassie’s arms after helping the others destroy the demon, and hopefully, he will give her what she desires… to finally consummate their bond, bringing forth her first change into her Breedline wolf. 

Tim Ross, the head council of the Breedline must face the decision he’s agreed… welcoming Eve’s children into the Breedline Covenant, and another mysterious guest—linked to one of Dr. Hans Autenburg’s lab experiments he created, named SPECIMEN ONE.  
 

Kyle and Celina continue to see where their new relationship takes them, as she faces the heartache that she may not ever walk again. Kyle’s cousin, Casey Barton, returns after mourning the death of his mother and finds a new romance himself. But he has secrets, and if it gets out to the Covenant, his life may change forever.

Two weeks later…

The Covenant was alive with chatter, laughter and the warm smiles that only came from being with family. All of the Breedline were present and accounted for. Even John and Sarah—Jace and Jem’s human adopted parents—were still residing there. 

Sarah had cornered Jace as soon as they’d returned after the Breedline finally destroyed the Chiang-shih demon, concerned for Tessa’s pregnancy. He had assured her she was fine, but he hadn’t shared the fact that he’d proposed to Tessa. He was saving that surprise for when they made the official announcement.

Jace’s twin brother Jem, and Alexander—their biological father—knew, but they were keeping it quiet, not wanting to ruin the big surprise.  

Thanks to Doc Helen’s handiwork and fifty stitches later, Tessa was up and around a week after the battle with the Katako. He’d snapped her shoulder open clear to the bone. She knew she was back to her usual self because she’d been up half the night… making love with Jace.

Early in the morning, Jace and Tessa headed downstairs toward the kitchen to meet everyone for breakfast. As they stood outside the door, Jace was grinning so wide; his face was starting to get sore from all the smiling.  His eyes glittered with excitement as he took Tessa’s hand and lifted it to his lips. “Let’s announce our engagement,” he murmured against her soft skin.

Tessa grinned and squeezed his hand. She was as eager as a kid at Christmas. Tessa loved the way Jace was drawing it out for maximum effect. She wanted to savor this moment for as long as possible.

When they stepped through the door, everyone who mattered to them was inside. Jace cleared his throat and then called for attention. The chatter inside hushed, and all eyes directed toward Jace and Tessa.

“Tessa and I have something we’d like to share with everyone.”

Jace glanced down at Tessa and gave her a look so filled with love she would never forget. She felt warmed all the way down to her toes by the contentment that rested so effortlessly on him.

He took a deep breath, and lifted his chin, his smile growing so broad that his teeth flashed.

With his hand entwined with hers, he blurted, “We’re getting married!”
      
The smiles in the room were instantaneous. Sarah clapped her hand over her mouth as tears filled her eyes. No longer able to contain herself, she dropped her hand as squeals of excitement burst from her lips.

“Oh Tessa,” Sarah exclaimed as she rushed over and pulled Tessa into her arms.

A chorus of cheers and congratulations went up, and everyone gathered into a big group hug.
   
John pushed his way in and gathered Tessa into a huge hug, but he was careful not to squeeze too tight. He kissed her cheek, and when he spoke, emotion coated his voice.

“I couldn’t be prouder,” he said, and then put his arm around Mia. “What a blessing to have both my sons lucky in love with two lovely young ladies.”

“This calls for a toast,” Jem called out, holding up a glass of orange juice. “To Jace and Tessa… I love you both and congratulations! I hope you’re just as happy as I am,” he added, winking at Mia. 

Everyone was quick to grab their glass and toasted to the happy occasion.

Alexander broke in, looking directly at Jace, and then he turned toward Jem. “I want to congratulate you both,” he said. With his eyes locked on everyone, his gaze expressed gratitude. And then Alexander looked directly at John and Sarah, his respect for the couple so powerful it was hard to even put into words all he felt toward them for taking care of his sons when he couldn’t. “I’m so grateful for you all. I don’t know where I’d be without you.”

“Thank you,” Tessa said, her voice as watery as her eyes were. And then she looked around the room, at every single face. “Our sons will be the luckiest children who ever lived to have such a loving family.”

Another round of congratulations swept through the room, relieving some of the solemnity. 
 
Jace briefly closed his eyes, merely absorbing the vibrations of so much joy. He was moving into a future filled with the promise of brighter days and happier times.   
    
After the celebration and breakfast, Jem strode down the hall with Jace to hit the gym. The happy announcement about Jace and Tessa getting married had lifted everyone’s spirits and brought excitement back into the Covenant, especially since Jem and Mia decided to push their wedding ahead of schedule. They were getting married in eight days.

Tessa met with Mia to help finish all the last minute wedding decisions and to show off her engagement ring. When all the arrangements were final, and Mia was satisfied with all the choices right down to the very last detail, Tessa smiled at her and reached for the door. “You’re going to make a beautiful bride, Mia. Jem’s going to love the dress.”

“Thank you, Tessa.” Mia sat on her and Jem’s big bed. “I couldn’t have done this without all your help.”
 
“You’re welcome,” Tessa replied. “And don’t be nervous. Everything is going to go just fine.”

When Tessa left, Mia nervously rubbed her sweaty palms over her jeans as she thought about walking down the aisle. When it came to getting married, most girls looked forward to being presented to their fiancé by their proud father, and their mother was supposed to be sobbing when they saw their daughter walk down the aisle in their wedding dress.

Mia, on the other hand, was walking down the aisle by herself. There was no one to give her away, and no one would be sitting on the bride’s side of the room.

She leaned against the headboard, and thought about the only family member she had, but didn’t even know. She was thinking of her twin sister, Eve. They were separated at birth and grew up without even the knowledge of one another. And now her sister was alone and pregnant… with Sebastian’s twins.

As her thoughts shifted toward Tessa’s pregnancy, she wished Eve could be like her. Tessa was more like a sister to her than a friend. Eve had done terrible things to her, but Tessa didn’t hold a grudge towards Mia, even though she looked identical to Eve.

At least she knew the Covenant and Jem’s family had accepted her. But everything else in her life before she met Jem had not been good. God, she thought. Maybe that was also the cause of her jittery nerves. She feared the things she’d done in her past would come back to haunt her. Jem was a miracle, almost too good to be true—

A knock on the door brought her head around. She frowned and sat up on the bed, then rubbed her eyes. “I’m coming,” she called out.

Moving to the edge of the bed, she got to her feet and opened the door. “Sorry to bother you,” Alexander said, holding something small in his hand.

She shook her head. “Oh, you’re fine,” she replied with a surprised expression on her face. “Jem’s downstairs in the gym with Jace if you’re looking—“

“I’m actually here to see you,” he interjected with a nervous pitch. “I was wondering if I could speak with you. I mean… you’re going to marry my son, and I thought it would be nice to talk… but if you’re busy—“

“No, please come in.” She moved aside as he entered. “I just finished going over all the wedding plans with Tessa. Please, have a seat,” she said, gesturing toward a table with two wingback chairs.

Before he sat down, he said, “Are you sure I’m not imposing?”

“Of course not.” She smiled, pulling out a chair across from him.  
 
When he sat down, he put a small, black jewelry box on top of the table. “I wanted to give you something before the wedding. It belonged to my grandmother… Jem’s great grandmother.”

As he opened the black velvet box, she saw a beautiful, antique diamond brooch in the shape of a butterfly. “Would you wear this at your wedding?”

“Oh, my,” she boasted. “It’s gorgeous.” Her hands shook when she lifted it out of the box. As Mia held it in her palm, the diamonds glistened under the hanging light above the table. When she managed to take her eyes off the brooch, she looked at Alexander. “I would love to wear it, but are you sure?”

“Yes,” he quickly replied. “It’s a wedding gift.”

With her eyes wide, she shook her head. “I couldn’t possibly accept this. It’s way too much.”

“Please, Mia.” His eyes traced over her face. “My grandmother would have loved for you to have it, and this would mean a lot to me. I want to pass it on to my son’s wife.”

“But what about Tessa?” she questioned. “This should go to her.”

“I’ve already passed my grandmother’s wedding ring to her,” he said. “Please, Mia. I want to pass it down to you, then your children and then on to their children. I would like to keep it in the family.”

“It’s breathtaking.” Her voice glittered with excitement as she admired the brooch. “Thank you, Alexander.”

He smiled. “You’re welcome, Mia. And there’s one more thing,” he added. “Since you don’t have a father… It would be an honor if you would let me walk you down the aisle.”

Instantly she placed her hand over her mouth as her eyes filled with tears. Trying not to burst out bawling, she took a deep breath. When she lowered her hand, tears fell down her cheeks. In a rush, her succubus side reached out to read his thoughts. But it didn’t make any sense. The pride and joy he was feeling were understandable only if he knew her. And as far as she was aware, she was merely a stranger to him. She had the oddest sense that he desperately wanted to be part of a family. 

“Yes.” She nodded, blinking more tears. “I would like that.”

A voice interrupted them, “So would I.”

When Mia and Alexander turned around, Jem was standing in the doorway with a look of approval stamped all over his face. He took a deep breath, and a broad smile emerged.

“Jem…” Alexander’s mouth flapped open, and he kept his eyes on Jem as if trying to decide what to say.

Without saying another word, Jem came forward with his hand extended out to Alexander.

Alexander blinked a couple of times and quickly got to his feet, and as he stood, he reached out to Jem. As their hands made contact, Jem pulled him into a hug.

Mia put her hands over her face, clearly overcome with emotion as she watched father and son embrace for the first time. You never knew where life was going to take you, she thought. And sometimes, the surprises were not bad... not bad at all.

To be continued...
 
 
 
 
 
 

 




NOTE: This is not part of the chapter. A reference for terms and characters, especially for new readers.

BREEDLINE - A species of humans that have the ability to change from human form into a wolf. They are not like the old legend of the Lycanthropy myth. Breedline species can shift into their wolf at will. The moon has no power over them. They do not pass their ability to other humans with a bite or scratch like the Lycanthropy myth.
The Breedline gene is passed down to offspring that are born identical twins. Although they live amongst human, their species must be kept secret.
In wolf form, they have super strength, speed, and heightened senses. Their lifespan is the same as a normal human, but they are immune to illness and disease. Only a silver bullet to the brain will kill them. All males change into their wolf at the age of eighteen. Females do not go through the change until they make love to their Breedline bonded mate.

BREEDLINE TWINS - Identical twins that are born from either one or both parents of the Breedline species. They have a strong, unbreakable bond from birth, are born with telepathic abilities, and have the power to sense the other's emotions or injuries. In some cases, the bond between twins are so strong, if one dies, the other twin may pass on, especially if they don't have a mate.

BREEDLINE BONDING - The male Breedline spends their life in search of their bonded mate. When the male comes in contact with her, he instantly feels a simultaneous, desirable attraction and she becomes the most important thing in his life. He is there to love, protect, and cherish her until death. Once they are mated, they bond for life. It is possible for them to have more than one mate in their lifespan.

BELOVED - A word used by a Breedline to express the bond to their mate.

DOUBLE BONDED - In some cases, male Breedline twins bond with the same female; but one will carry a stronger bond. Usually one of them must sacrifice for the other twin.

BREEDLINE COVENANT - The Breedline species must live within the boundaries of a Covenant, which is only formed with their species. The Covenant is governed and ruled by a head council. The council keeps their laws in order and oversees the species population.

THE BREEDLINE QUEEN - Over centuries the Breedline Covenant is ruled by a true Queen. If there is no Queen living, the Covenants are governed by an appointed head council until another Queen is born. A Breedline Queen is born once every one hundred years. Her massive stature, black fur, and red eyes are the Queen's trademarks. Her alpha wolf has twice the strength, speed, and size of any Breedline. The Queen is expected to rule over all the Breedline Covenants where she will be respected and obeyed by all Breedline. This is their absolute True Law.

THE QUEENS RING - This ring has been passed down to all Breedline Queens for generations. When the new Queen places the ring on, it instantly shifts in size to fit her finger.

TRUE LAW - All Breedline Covenants have an ancient book of laws. If either sex disobeys the Breedline laws, they can be shunned, or no longer protected by their Covenant. If a Breedline takes another life out of revenge, or evil - other than protecting their life, and the life of another - they will never have the ability to shift back human and cast out as a rogue wolf.

ROGUE WOLF - A Breedline shunned by their Covenant for taking another life out of revenge or evil and forced to live as a wolf until death without the ability to change human again. Some rogue wolves form into packs, which can be dangerous for other Breedline species.

RED (BLOOD) MOON - When the full moon passes through the amber shadow of the earth, producing a midnight eclipse visible across North America. So begins a lunar eclipse tetrad, a series of four consecutive total eclipses occurring at approximately six-month intervals. This incredible light beams into the heart of earth's shadow, filling it with a coppery glow and transforming the moon into a great red orb. During this time, all Breedline species that are mated have a strong desire to create offspring. This is also a time when Breedline females are more fertile for the conception of twins.

CHIANG-SHIH DEMON (Kiang shi, a.k.a Ramael Arminius) - An ancient demon that inhabits the body of a Breedline fetus before it's born, or during a Breedline's death. It continues to take the soul over the natural lifespan of the child, or the deceased Breedline. When the demon possesses a fetus, it breaks the bonding and telepathic abilities of their twin when they are born. If the demon possesses a deceased Breedline's body, it must do so before the soul passes on. If the soul is not intact, the body will soon die.
In most cases, the Chiang-shih demon will take the life of the other twin, even before their birth. The twin that is born with the demon will bring only evil to whomever they encounter. Their sole purpose is to gain full control of another soul and seek world domination.
There are two ways the demon is cast from the soul it possesses: By its firstborn son, and the Angel of Mercy, Zadkiel. The Beast is the only one who can kill a Chiang-shih demon.

THE BEAST - He is the second born son of the Chiang-shih demon. When provoked into a rage, he will shift into his Beast instead of his Breedline wolf. The Beast is an enormous, dangerous two-footed creature that has wolf-like features. One bite has enough venom to kill the Chiang-shih demon and leave the soul of the person the demon possessed unharmed.

SHADOW WALKER (a.k.a Shadow Figure, or Black Mass) - The perception of a patch of shadow as a living, humanoid figure, particularly interpreted by the Breedline as the presence of a malevolent entity. When a Breedline species dies and does not pass on to the other side, they are left to roam the earth as a shadow of themselves, a ghost. They will not pass on until they have settled unfinished business before their death.

ZADKIEL (Tzadqiel, a.k.a "Righteousness of God") - The Archangel of freedom, benevolence, and mercy, and the Patron Angel of all who forgives. Breedline species tradition considers him to be the Angel of Mercy.

SUCCUBUS (a.k.a CREEPERS) - Creatures that search for, and feeds off the blood of the Breedline species. Creepers are skilled at extreme sexual pleasure, and the ecstasy they create is exceedingly intense and highly addictive. They cast off a scent that hypnotizes Breedlines into overwhelming sexual urges. They use their human-like bodies and beautiful features to control and influence their thoughts.
They have the ability to reach into the Breedline's mind during sleep, casting a spell of dreams about sexual contact, or intercourse. And one much less obvious manifestation of Creepers is nightmares, realistic, graphic, terrifying nightmares that rob the Breedline of sleep. Over a period, it can lead to severe fatigue and depression, leaving them emotionally and spiritually drained. Death can occur if they completely take over the Breedline's body.

HALF-BREED - This species is born with the genes from both Breedline and succubus. They can bond with either a full-blood Breedline or another half-breed. They do not have the ability to change into the Breedline wolf, but they do need blood from them to survive. With the power to hypnotize, most Breedlines have minimal respect and credence toward the half-breed species.

WICCA (or Wise One) - According to the Breedline species, a Wicca is the goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, moon, ghosts, and necromancy. A Wicca is also considered to be a demonic spirit. It is unclear to the Breedline if they act under the orders of the devil, or they are simply not understood and treated as outcasts. They have the ability to do white magic (good) or dark (evil).

KATAKO (a.k.a Lucas, or Dark Shadow) - He is the Chiang-shih demon's offspring that is born both Breedline and Wiccan. After one year, the Katako develops into an adult with the mind of a child, without reaching full maturity. It has the power to appear translucent, or become completely invisible. Being born half Breedline, it can shift into a wolf and transform, or mimic another creature with the power to instantly travel from one place to another. Their true purpose of creation is to bring forth the souls stuck in purgatory by using one drop of its blood. The Breedline Queen's bite is the only way to destroy it.

GOLEMS (a.k.a The Death Army) - Evil creatures created by dark Wiccans with the power of necromancy. By releasing the souls of demons stuck in purgatory, the Wicca can give them the ability to shape into a creature that is made from earth. These creatures have various qualities, such as mass strength, enormous stature, and the power to consume their victims by saturating them with mud.

GUARDIANS (a.k.a Spirits of the Forest) - They originated during the Middle Ages with the purpose of protecting all creatures, especially the Breedline from the destruction of any creation made by a dark Wicca. They have the ability to stay invisible with the power to move through any barrier and over any distance instantly.

THERIOMORPH - This species is born with the genes of a Breedline, but do not have the ability to change into a Breedline wolf. They shape shift into an enormous black panther. They possess powers of mind manipulation and random visions of the future. They must use the drug dopamine to suppress their urges. Their eye color shifts into a glowing lavender when their Theriomorph nature takes over. The Breedline see them as a threat to their species.

Jace Chamberlain - He is a Breedline species which later discovers his birth father - who is possessed by the Chiang-shih demon - murdered his mother when he and his twin brother were four years old. Raised by their new foster family and their uncle Jacks, he later discovers he was born with a curse of the Beast. With the help of his twin brother Jem, and his bonded mate Tessa, they help him cope with his rage to keep the Beast at bay. He's an IT engineer and is the lead singer and plays acoustic guitar in the band Chaos.

Jem Chamberlain - He is a Breedline species and Jace's twin brother. He carries the gene of the Chiang-shih demon that gives him the power to create a portal, and a force of electric energy used as a weapon, and other powers he discovers later. His bonded mate is Mia Blackwood, and he's an IT engineer and the drummer in the band Chaos.

Tessa Fairchild - She was born into the human world and later discovers she's a Breedline. Abandoned by her parents, she was raised by her Aunt and Uncle without the knowledge of being born a twin. After she meets Jace, they become bonded mates. During her first change into her Breedline wolf, she is the new Breedline Queen. She is an inspiring artist.

Dr. John and Sarah Chamberlain - They are Jace, Jem and Cassie's adopted human parents. They are physicians in a children's unit, and also donate their time to the emergency center.

Chester and Amelia Ewan - They are called Guardians - a species originated during the Middle Ages with the purpose of protecting all creatures, especially the Breedline from the destruction of any creation made by a dark Wiccan.

Jackson Gray - He is Jace and Jem's biological uncle - Katlyn Gray's older brother. Although he carries the gene of the Breedline, he does not shift into a wolf. Only Breedlines born with an identical twin have the ability to change into their wolf. He's a medical supply pilot.

Mia Blackwood - She is a half-breed and Jem's bonded mate. Abandoned at birth and raised in human foster care, she later finds her twin sister, Eve.

EVE - She is a half-breed and Sebastian's bonded mate. Growing up in human foster care, she spent her entire childhood abused until Sebastian saves her. Scorned from her past, she lashes out in anger, living a life of crime later to discover her twin sister, Mia Blackwood. After realizing the Chiang-shih demon possesses Sebastian, Eve clings to the past in hopes of reuniting with her beloved. Now that Sebastian is finally free of the demon, she has trust issues, worried he has an alternative plan for their sons.

Sebastian Crow - He is a half-breed, and Eve's bonded mate. After he had been killed by Jace in self- defense, he was possessed by the Chiang-shih demon after the Angel of Mercy cast him out of Alexander's body. As he tried to portray Sebastian's life, Eve finally figured out his secret. Keeping her captive only to survive on her blood, he later develops feelings for her. The demon creates a death army, determined to dominate the world and unleash his wrath amongst humans and the Breedline. Now free from the demon, he is determined to reunite with his beloved Eve who is kept prisoner by the Breedline Covenant awaiting trial for her past crimes against them.

Alexander Crest - He is a Breedline who was possessed by the Chiang-shih demon before birth. Murdering his family, Alexander kidnapped his twin's bonded mate, Katlyn Gray. Keeping her prisoner against her will, she becomes pregnant with his twins. As she managed to escape before she gave birth, Alexander eventually kills her in a fit of rage. Returning for his chosen son twenty-two years later, he is determined to convince him to join his army. After the battle between the Breedline, the demon is finally cast out of Alexander setting his soul free. For the demon's past crimes, Alexander is pardoned and must reside in the Breedline Covenant. Praying for forgiveness, he reunites with his twin sons, Jace and Jem. As he fights to keep his new family safe, romance blossoms with Dr. Helen Carrington.

Tim Ross - He is a Breedline species and head council of the California Covenant. Angel, his bonded mate - who is a half-breed - has Tim's daughter they named Natalie, after her sister.

Angel - She is a half-breed and Tim's bonded mate.

Natalie - She is a half-breed and Tim and Angel's daughter.

Kyle Jones - He is a Breedline species that resides in the California Covenant. Having lost his family to a house fire at childhood, his uncle Tim Ross has raised him since. Celina Baldolf is his bonded mate. He's a mechanic and also Jace and Jem's close friend, and plays bass in the rock band Chaos.

Casey Barton - He was born of the Breedline species, and lives in the California Covenant. He was adopted by Tim Ross's brother and carries a deep dark secret, afraid to reveal to the Breedline. He is a clothing model and plays backup bass and keyboards in the band Chaos.

Dr. Helen Carrington - She is a Breedline species and a physician at the California Bates hospital for both Breedlines and humans. Later, she discovers Jace and Jem carry a gene, possibly used for a cure to stop the aging process in her species. After Alexander's demon is banished, he is pardoned for all past crimes and welcomed into the Breedline Covenant. When he meets Helen, they become bonded mates.

Drakon Hexus - He is a Breedline species. At a young age, his first bonded mate was killed by her father. In a rage, he hunts and kills her murderer, breaking the Breedline's True Law. Shunned by his Covenant and forced to live as a rogue wolf, he's promised his humanity back if he joins the Chiang-shih demon's army. After Drakon discovers the demon's plans to destroy all humans and half-breeds, he betrays him and joins forces with the Breedline. As time passes, he bonds with another mate, Cassie Chamberlain.

Cassie Chamberlain - Adopted at age two by Jace and Jem's adopted parents after her mother abandons her. Later, she discovers she is a Breedline species and bonds with the handsome Drakon Hexus. She is a nurse practitioner, specializing in the neonatal intensive care unit.

Malachi O'Conner - He was born a Breedline species, and shunned by the Breedline Covenant after breaking their True Law. Alexander Crest's demon later forced him into joining his army of rogue wolves. After he had tried to escape, he endured cruel torture from the Alexander's Chiang-shih demon. He was later rescued by the Breedline and pardoned for his past crimes.

Celina Baldolf - She is a Breedline species with the power of a Wiccan, but only practices white witchcraft. Her twin sister Taliah - a dark Wicca - murdered their parents when they were twelve years old. Dr. Helen Carrington is their aunt, and Kyle Jones is Celina's Breedline bonded mate. She is an editor for a local publishing company.

Taliah Baldolf - She is a Breedline species and the mother of the Katako. Using her powers as a dark Wiccan, she joins forces with the Chiang-shih demon to create his death army. After she threatens to kill the Breedline Queen, the Beast overpowers her and sends her to her death.

Samuel Mercier - He is a Breedline and a council member from France that has secretly turned against his own Covenant to help the Chiang-shih demon. He and his other Breedline traitors go into hiding after the Breedline destroy the demon, desperate to seek revenge against the Covenant.

Fredrick Mercier - He is a Breedline and Samuel Mercier's identical twin. Also, he's a council member from France that has secretly turned against his own Covenant to help the Chiang-shih demon.

Corbin Azzo - He is a Breedline and another council member that has turned against his own Covenant to help the Chiang-shih demon.



Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. scongrove All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
scongrove has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.