Horror and Thriller Fiction posted March 19, 2017


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Horror of the unknown (172 words)

Last Warning

by Chrissy710

Cathy could feel the tight restrictions around her wrists and ankles. Unable to remove the darkness from her eyes, and with consciousness regained, she tried to call out. Her throat was dry and the mouth gag prevented her cries for help.

Oh God where am I? Coldness then chilled her to the bone. No, she thought. No, I'm in his coffin. But am I underground? She felt hot sweat rise upon her brow, then trickle down her face.

Unable to move, she remembered his warning. "One more time bitch, and you will regret it". Sadistic and brutal, her husband kept her confined in his slavery. He had humiliated and degraded her again, and with one swift kick, sent her sprawling across floorboards.

Striking her head, his words echoed, "I said smile when we make love, smile". Defiantly, she glared at him with hatred and refused . "Right, you've had your last warning".

Cathy listened, thud, thud, what was that?  With a slow recognition she knew, he was burying her alive.



HOrror writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a short flash fiction story between 100 to 200 words based on the themes specified in contest details.


What else does one write about at 2.15 am .
Thanks to dragifortuna for the great image 'evil'
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Chrissy710 All rights reserved.
Chrissy710 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.