General Fiction posted March 19, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
a horror tale

the stranger

by judester


Sarah checked her sunburned nose in the small mirror. Suddenly, behind her reflection she saw a handsome stranger over her shoulder. She snapped the mirror shut and spun around.
"Where did you come from?" She asked him with a smile.
"I have been here forever," he winked and pulled up the bar seat next to her.

Sarah was on the second day of her vacation and she welcomed the attention of this friendly man.

They spent the afternoon at the poolside bar, flirting and drinking cocktails. By late afternoon, they had decided to have dinner at her hotel.

Arm in arm, they strolled down the beach when a sudden breeze blew off her sun hat. She turned to retrieve it and gasped in horror. Her footprints were side by side with a pair of cloven hooves.



HOrror writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a short flash fiction story between 100 to 200 words based on the themes specified in contest details.


Just saying girls....
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. judester All rights reserved.
judester has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.